September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

Mike K

I'll be staying at the Art of Animation from September 29th - October 6th. I didn't get a dining plan this time. How does the free dining opportunity happen? Do you need to be emailed the offer to upgrade from Disney themselves?

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Maybe we'll get to meet before the cruise??? :) My mum will be doing the 5K that morning, while I do the 10-miler at night!

That would be great! :sohappy: (I miss that clapping smiley!)
Right now, I haven't booked air travel or registered for the race, we're not sure my hubby can get the days off work yet, but should know by mid-July.

Upvote 0

meyeet

I'll be staying at the Art of Animation from September 29th - October 6th. I didn't get a dining plan this time. How does the free dining opportunity happen? Do you need to be emailed the offer to upgrade from Disney themselves?
I believe they had to add the coupon code to your reservation when you reserved the room. You can try calling Disney and check. When I called earlier this week to ask about switching my reservation which already has free dining, I was told that AoA was out of rooms that were allotted for the free dining.

Upvote 0

Mike K

I believe they had to add the coupon code to your reservation when you reserved the room. You can try calling Disney and check. When I called earlier this week to ask about switching my reservation which already has free dining, I was told that AoA was out of rooms that were allotted for the free dining.

Oh I see, thanks so much for the heads up! I hope something can be worked out. Free food? Count me in! haha

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom