September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

LivFreeorDisney

We have 41 flipping days left and I'm starting to get really excited. The only thing that's calming me down is the fact that I have two camping trips in August. My wife has given me the official, "your talking to much about Disney" line (and I got the look). The only thing we have to do is order some groceries at garden grocer with my parents and pack the bags.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun trip.

Upvote 0

jlthomas81

I realize I am late to the game, but just found this thread!! We have 49 days (not that I am counting or anything)! Who am i kidding, I have an app on my phone, days on my desk calendar and a countdown on our whiteboard in the kitchen :) We arrive the 18th late (our flight arrives at 8 pm) and we are staying at the Pop. I will be traveling with my hubby and two kids, Zoey who is 6 and Blake who is 3 (and also on the autism spectrum). This will be our first trip with Blake as preschooler (he was there the real first time at 4 months old), and we will be getting a GAC because his tolerance of small places and having to wait for things is very low. We hope to be able to give him as happy of a trip as can be expected at a huge park! We were able to score the free quick service dining (no sit down with Blake...that would be a nightmare for you and us!!). We have base day tickets, but after doing some research and keeping in mind wanting to have all options open for Blake, we will be adding the Park Hopper upon arrival. We are flying non-stop from St Louis...after the 4th time booking I got tickets for under $250 a piece and a $160 credit. We really aren't doing much planning this time around, other than checking touringplans for the park crowds and having a down day, but we want to leave a lot of flex room for Blake. My husband is super bummed about Test Track as that is his favorite ride. We leave out on the 26th in the late afternoon. Looking forward to a fun and relaxing vacation...funny I say that about Disney right?!

Upvote 0

slw171

We are going to be there from Sept 15-22nd! Cannot wait! We are staying off property this year. Also bringing some friends and their kids who have never been. Should be cool watching them experience everything for the first time.

Upvote 0

Billy6

36 days and look what came in today's mail!!!!
travelpacket.jpg
What are these?? Never seen them before?
51 days for me! A stop at All Star Sports for one night and the 7 days on the Fantasy for my honeymoon!!

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

We have 41 flipping days left and I'm starting to get really excited. The only thing that's calming me down is the fact that I have two camping trips in August. My wife has given me the official, "your talking to much about Disney" line (and I got the look). The only thing we have to do is order some groceries at garden grocer with my parents and pack the bags.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun trip.

Hey, I get that same stink eye look from my husband! Ah, what do they know? Woo Hoo.....45 more days!

Upvote 0

bucklepants

Woo hoo!!! Suprise trip September 2012 24-28 at Pop. Going to wander over to AoA though to scope it out for our Aug 2013 trip. Can Pop guests use the AoA pool? I can't remember if I read that or not. No biggie either way. :) Just excited to go in less then 2 months!!! AGHHHHH!!!

Upvote 0

Mukta

29 more days. I am only going to 2 nights, but I want to start packing now!!! Might need to buy yet another memory card also.

Upvote 0

jlthomas81

Woo hoo!!! Suprise trip September 2012 24-28 at Pop. Going to wander over to AoA though to scope it out for our Aug 2013 trip. Can Pop guests use the AoA pool? I can't remember if I read that or not. No biggie either way. :) Just excited to go in less then 2 months!!! AGHHHHH!!!

We will be at the Pop the tail end of your trip....hoping to go over to AOA and scope out as well :)

Tomorrow marks 46 more days!!! Almost to the 45 day mark :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom