Sept. 7: No fireworks or Spectromagic...

fanofwdw

Dear Disney-o-philes:

Question. I was looking at the September park hours, and it looks like the only Saturday when there will be no Fantasy in the Sky or Spectromagic is Sept. 7, the first full day of ours in Disney. We will be leaving on the 15th, but I don't think my wife and daughter and I want to hit MK again on our last day. Could we/can one see the fireworks from Port Orleans?

Other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks!

MouseRight

What a way to end a trip to Disney. If you have Park Hoppers, go to another park on the 14th and tehn go to Mk around 1 hour before Spectromagic and the Firworks. Nothing is more special than your final night in the MK before you go home. On teh way out do soem shopping and linger on Main Street looking at teh castle before you leave. Take it all in. Then leave with that big smile on your face.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If you can arrange for dinner at TOny's Town Square for about 1/2 hour before Spectromagic. Request an outside table (they wont guarantee but they will try for you) It is an AWESOME place to see Spectromagic from but a bit pricey for dinner. Definitely try the Napoleans for dessert!! Fabulous stuff. Also a bit of a tip on PO Riverside. The sit down restaurant Boatwrights has amazing breakfast. I went in May and my mouth is still watering for the Crazy Cajan Banana Stuffed French Toast. UUUMMMMMMMMM. Also the all you care to eat skillet is perfect for those with a really hearty appetite. Service is wonderful and the coffee, according to the members of my party who had the stuff, is excellent. Dont be afraid to be a bit creative with the menu as the cast members over there were just wonderful with that. I stayed in the Mansion homes area and I loved it. Have an awesome time!!!

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by fanofwdw
Dear Disney-o-philes:
Could we/can one see the fireworks from Port Orleans?

From PO you can definitely hear fireworks - can't guarantee that they're from MK though - most likely to be from MGM as its nearer the resort.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney

It's an event where Christian and gospel musicians "take over" the parks to perform their songs.
Oh, that, yes, I', no Christian, but I would love to see that.

Wrong time of year for us though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom