Seinfeld Trivia

imagineer99

I thought I'd try an ask another question...

What was the name of the movie that Jerry had to see twice, even though it was really bad the first time?

artvandelay

He had to go see it twice because he promised Elaine to see it with her. I'm trying to remember the name of the movie....Was it Checkmate?

Favrefire4

Well English Patient but that really isn't ringing a bell so I do not think it is that one. Now, it might be the new Merryl Streep movie but beyond those two guesses I have no clue.

imagineer99

In the episode where Jerry and Elaine are at the bakery trying to buy a babka, they find a hair on the cake. Jerry says that he had a bad experience with hair on his food. When he was younger, he found a hair on his__________?

imagineer99

YEP:sohappy: (well kinda) When he was a kid, Jerry found a hair in his Farina (which is a breakfast/ oatmeal type food).

He started running and his parents found him past out at a construction site!:)

artvandelay

It's been awhile, and I thought of a good question.
What is the name of George's High School gym teacher? He called George 'Cantstandya' instead of Costanza.

imagineer99

Glad to see this thread back...

I belive that the gym teacher was named Mr. Heyman. He was the one who now resides as a vagrant on the library steps. :)

imagineer99

In the episode where Elaine is hosting the runner for the New York City Marathon, what product is she trying to write up for the J. Peterman catalogue?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom