Seinfeld Trivia

Favrefire4

Okay here it goes. In the episode where Geore tries to be freinds with African-American people he calls Jerry's exterminator from when he had fleas. What was the name of the company the exterminator worked for?

Maria

I don´t think I will be able to answer any question right, but I have a good one... please?? pretty please... :eek: :D

what´s the name of Jerry´s "wife" and who was the actress who played her? Why did he pretend to be married? :D

artvandelay

Courtney played Jerry's 'wife'. She pretended to be married to him so she could get the discount at Jerry's dry cleaner. You've stumped me on ther name, though.

Maria

Originally posted by imagineer99
The Soup Nazi's Recipes.....NO SOUP FOR YOU!:)

:sohappy:

What´s the name of George´s girlfriend to whom he says "I love you" for the first time? What did she reply to that?

Favrefire4

I'm having trouble thinking of her name but she said "I'm hungry, lets get something to eat. god the name was right there its on the tip of my tongue. Yea I don't know her name but am positive that is what she said.

Maria

Originally posted by Favrefire4
I'm having trouble thinking of her name but she said "I'm hungry, lets get something to eat. god the name was right there its on the tip of my tongue. Yea I don't know her name but am positive that is what she said.

Very good! :sohappy:
Her name was Siena. ("yeah, George is dating a crayon color" -Jerry to Elaine) :lol:

Favrefire4

Well actually Newman was Farcus and Feldman was Kramer and you were right with Jerry being Kevin and even George is crossing my mind right now. OKay someone else ask one, this is fun!

artvandelay

Farcus!

What was the name of the NBC programming president who offered Jerry the chance to make a TV pilot? (He also fell in love with Ealine)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom