See you In September.......

Hello FRiends,it's almost that time again you know the time when you've finally finished deciding what restaurants you'll be dining in and all thats left to do is hope you get what you want because it's still not quite time to book those sought out ADR's.So lets talk about the cast this time around shall we?Well here are my mom aka Grandma to the wee ones and my oldest daughter who will be almost 10.
Dec14PIX90.jpg

The original plan was that this was to be her trip with Grandma but,since my mom has bad legs and needs to use a scooter,she was afraid of the fact that she couldnt hold her hand and ride the scooter so its just more comfortable for all of us for me to be there as much as possible.(I had planned on going at the same time with my youngest anyways) So without further adue here's the happiest Alice you've ever seen........
Dec14PIX80.jpg

no??? okay how bout the happiest Belle???

Dec14PIX52.jpg

okay maybe she'd make a much better pixie.........

Nov02PIX38.jpg

and then ofcourse there's me

Photo0278FourBySix.jpg

Also originally we were going to get separate rooms,but my mom decided that we'd upgrade to the Royal Room and not tell the girls until they open the door,so now we're sharing a room so that both girls can experience it.OKay so here's how we're hoping to Spend our time:

arrival day at Magic Kingdom
Lunch @Crystal Palace
Dinner @ Park Fare

MGM Day(yes I still call it MGM)
mom n R @Cape May ( goofys a fave)while H n I go see Jake @Hollywood and Vine(hoping the food is better than it was in 2006)
ofcourse a stop @Starring Rolls is a must for this day,oh hello red velvet cupcake so nice to FINALLYYYYY see you again:slurp:
and then we'll leave the park for
Dinner @Chef Mickey's and the PIrate and Pals Fireworks cruise

Epcot Day
breakfast at the resort
THe perfectly Princess Tea @10:30
and dinner @Tutto Italia(the food was amazing last September so I had to introduce mom to it)

Magic Kingdom
Breakfast @royal table
(appointments @ the boutique for H and R will return to the pirates league)
Backyard Barbeque@6:30

Epcot
Akershus breakfast
Le Cellier Lunch(my first time)
Coral Reef Dinner-anyone know if the lobster ravioli is on the dinner menu?????crossing my fingers!!

Animal Kingdom and Departure Day
Tusker House breakfast for mom n R,O'hana for H n I then off to meet the other 2 @AK and lunch at flame tree before it's time to get on DME:cry:

mamamouse

Original Poster
OKay so since my last update my kids have packed their own carry-on bag which looks like this........
067.jpg

yep you guessed it they fit every stuffie possible in there,I think the only part of peter Pan i can actually see in there is one of his feet lol.then the youngest one realised she forgot to pack her swim suit,so what does a 7 yr old do in this situation?Well she went into my carryon bag and unpacked all of my underclothes making room for every swim suit her and her sister have ever owned(believe me it's ALOT since i bought some in much bigger sizes to put away when they went on clearance this year.)and when I asked where all of my bras and panties were this is what she told me......."Mommy we are going to animal kingdom,animals dont wear clothes so they won't be mad if you don't either"Oh my goodness can you just imagine my face and how much i laughed?So i packed only the swimsuits we actually need and returned my previously packed articles to the suitcase.

Now let's update you .......yesterday i went to pick up my travel packet from the travel agent(whose services I will never use again!!!)and today i was doing online check in but couldn't add my room request,so i called disney but of course they couldn't help me since it was booked through an agency.I'm pretty sure that if I couldn't get a hold of her to do my DME for over 2 months I definitely won't hear back about my room request within 10 days so please everyone cross your fingers that i make the request at check-in and it works.

fractal

OKay so since my last update my kids have packed their own carry-on bag which looks like this........
067.jpg

yep you guessed it they fit every stuffie possible in there,I think the only part of peter Pan i can actually see in there is one of his feet lol.then the youngest one realised she forgot to pack her swim suit,so what does a 7 yr old do in this situation?Well she went into my carryon bag and unpacked all of my underclothes making room for every swim suit her and her sister have ever owned(believe me it's ALOT since i bought some in much bigger sizes to put away when they went on clearance this year.)and when I asked where all of my bras and panties were this is what she told me......."Mommy we are going to animal kingdom,animals dont wear clothes so they won't be mad if you don't either"Oh my goodness can you just imagine my face and how much i laughed?So i packed only the swimsuits we actually need and returned my previously packed articles to the suitcase.

Now let's update you .......yesterday i went to pick up my travel packet from the travel agent(whose services I will never use again!!!)and today i was doing online check in but couldn't add my room request,so i called disney but of course they couldn't help me since it was booked through an agency.I'm pretty sure that if I couldn't get a hold of her to do my DME for over 2 months I definitely won't hear back about my room request within 10 days so please everyone cross your fingers that i make the request at check-in and it works.

mamamouse - I hope things works out for you with the room request. Your trip is coming up soon - I'm getting excited for you!

mamamouse

Original Poster
well i just completed my list for Disney fastpass plus so heres's my selection.......
10:15-11:15 princess meet in TownSquare
11:20-12:20 Mickey meet
(go to lunch @ Crystal Palace)
2:20-3:20 jungle Cruise
5:20-6:20 peter Pan's Flight

mamamouse

Original Poster
so stoked ,can't wait to see my fab 4 disney ladies ( got them all a tiny surprise YAY!!!! shhh!!! look away you 4 teehee)4 days to go 3 if you count my night in Buffalo,and with that this PTR is officially proclaimed as..........

PTDC0234_zps68367039.jpg

When you hear from me next it will be October,Hope you all have a magical day everyday!!!!
pssst.....yeah you ......pssst (holds open suitcase one last time incase ya wanna jump in)

PartOfYourWorld

I can't wait to see you!!! And your daughters are just like me...i used to stuff every stuffie I could too...actually who the heck am I kidding..I still do! And I come home with more...you should seriously see my bed.....its a full matress so could easily fit two people...but it fits me and all my stuffed animals!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom