See Expedition Everist Coaster

dolbyman

i didnt mean to imply that it was the same video, just thought it was rude to post it here when we already have one that the money we pay to see goes to keep the site alive.

so you say .. all video updates should be posted with a possible wdwmagic conent in mind .. sorry. . but this is a very unproductive way ...
wdwmagic only takes money for bandwidth .. as long as video postings are not hacked backdoors to the wdwmagic video vault .. they are all savin actuall bandwidth .. :rolleyes:

but .... maybe steve should clear that out .. (if he wants to)

Derrick

Cool. I hope I can get back next year for a ride. AK is my favourite park as I'm an animal lover, but EE just adds to a great time I'll have there.

bentley

Does anyone have a video of the whole ride????!!!!!!!

I mean the the mini video was nice and all but, im dying to see the whole ride. Other wise i got 2 wait untill the summer to ride it. And that just makes me:fork: :mad: :(

Derrick

WOW, It's been over a year since I posted on this thread and were still on the same page, but I now only have 16 days to go before I'm there again...

EE here I come... :sohappy:

Langdonj

Original Poster
I am surprised to see this thread pop up again. I don't remember who had the full ride, but I did see it somewhere. Perhaps the one who has the very nice full video will see this and list his location. To all others, sorry this came back up.:lookaroun Oh, I guess someone did.

istockphoto_340956_magnifying_glass.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom