See Expedition Everist Coaster

wdwishes2005

guess Thrawn hasnt seen this yet......

what you are doing in essence is stealing from WDWMagic, the owner of the site, and you should immediately take the link down. i would rather pay 100$ to see the video than go to your site for free because you are stealing.

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
guess Thrawn hasnt seen this yet......

what you are doing in essence is stealing from WDWMagic, the owner of the site, and you should immediately take the link down. i would rather pay 100$ to see the video than go to your site for free because you are stealing.

hence my:
I just had that Steve-does-so-much-for-us-and-puts-videos-up-on-the-site-for-a-small-fee-he-uses-to-pay-for-bandwith-and-I-just-got-it-for-free pang of guilt. :(

I feel bad.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

coln84

Langdonj said:
The link below leads to clips of the coaster running on Expedition Everist.
I will try to get a larger version loaded directly to the page. I am new at this so let me know if you can access the page, and see the clip. The password is: Yeti

http://homepage.mac.com/langdonj/
I've been at the other parks too many times since i was last at AK. Where were you standing with the video and how loud is it?

wdwishes2005

Connor002 said:
hence my:

I feel bad.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

not aiming that at you, thats like telling little bobby that he has to work in a slave labor camp producing WMDs for me to get a new bike, and then someone comes up and says, '' here, have a free bike'' will he not take it?

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
not aiming that at you, thats like telling little bobby that he has to work in a slave labor camp producing WMDs for me to get a new bike, and then someone comes up and says, '' here, have a free bike'' will he not take it?

It depends... is bobby stupid?

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
no, he has an engineering degree specializing in the production of very deadly weapons, which coincidently are my favorite kind..... :lookaroun

In which case he would agree, unless he knew that the bike was really from the mob, and they would soon be asking for a "favor" in return...:lookaroun

wdwishes2005

Connor002 said:
In which case he would agree, unless he knew that the bike was really from the mob, and they would soon be asking for a "favor" in return...:lookaroun

but what if the mob works for the dictator? ( i have lots of connections:zipit: )

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
but what if the mob works for the dictator? ( i have lots of connections:zipit: )

Well, pehaps it would be in little bobby's best interests that he take up the alias of little timmy. :lookaroun

wdwishes2005

Connor002 said:
Well, pehaps it would be in little bobby's best interests that he take up the alias of little timmy. :lookaroun

ah but timmy is paid off also, he will terminate anyone else whose name is timmy.....
i pay off everyone, even the football refs.....

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
ah but timmy is paid off also, he will terminate anyone else whose name is timmy.....
i pay off everyone, even the football refs.....

Ahhh... but timmy/bobby is not quite what you think he is. He is really an midget in disguise. I could tell you why, but I'd have to kill you.:lookaroun

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
:lookaroun :lookaroun ...

Thats right, you better watch your back. And ahh... you might want to get your car checked, specificly the break cables... :lookaroun

(I think we hijacked this thread)

TheDisneyMagic

Great to see, thanks very much, did they only run this once and was it just at this part of the track, or did they have it go round the whole thing?

Langdonj

Original Poster
jddjcfc said:
Great to see, thanks very much, did they only run this once and was it just at this part of the track, or did they have it go round the whole thing?

I think they were running the whole thing. I was just getting a closer shot of this section and got lucky. This was taken from the bridge from Dinoland. It wasn't loud, but you could distinctly hear it.

TheDisneyMagic

Langdonj said:
I think they were running the whole thing. I was just getting a closer shot of this section and got lucky. This was taken from the bridge from Dinoland. It wasn't loud, but you could distinctly hear it.
Ahh thats amazing, thanks very much for sharing it, this has really got me excited now :)

WDWBro

Connor002 said:
I just had that Steve-does-so-much-for-us-and-puts-videos-up-on-the-site-for-a-small-fee-he-uses-to-pay-for-bandwith-and-I-just-got-it-for-free pang of guilt. :(

Guilt? Oh no my friend. Sure I'm forever appreciative for all that Steve does, but I aint paying $50 a year to watch videos. Thanks Langdonj!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom