Secrets to get more out of Visit

DrewmanS

I grew up 45 miles from Disney World and have been once or twice a year almost every year. But my visits have usually been focused on packing in as many rides as possible.

I am now 35 and have two small children. My wife and I plan to slow down and enjoy the parks much more and view Disney through our childrens eyes.

So what I am looking for are little "secrets" or not so secret things to do or ask for to get a little extra out of our visits to the parks.

As an example, in the past if you pointed to your nose while in line for the monorail, they would let you ride with the driver. Now I believe anyone can request to ride in the nose and stand in line.

Kiss Goodnight after closing at MK.

What else is there to do, ask for, or see in the parks or at the resorts to make it that much more special? :shrug:

disneyfan1966

Make sure to get a fat pen for autographs. The characters have trouble holding regular sized pens. I always buy a new one when we get to the park each year as the kids finish using up the rest of the ink after we get home. There are LOTS of autograph opportunities, especially at MK. Have your camera ready as your child gets up to the front of the line for the autograph, the characters are great about picture opportunities. :wave:

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Here's a idea for the kids autographs. Get a new pillowcase and permanent marker. Have the characters sign the case and it will be something that they will always have handy with memories of their trip.

Upvote 0

carebearsrgr8

Okay im not sure if they still do this (or if its been mentioned yet for that matter) but I think I read somewhere about how you can build a lil robot in epcot...perhaps someone else knows for certain

Upvote 0

noname70

I like this thread. We had a poster with various characters on it and tried to collect as many signatures on as we could. We had it framed. The characters seemed to get a kick out of it too ( except when another character signed over their face).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom