SeaWorld's Manta

andrewmoquin

Original Poster
Hi! I'm from SeaWorld and I was wondering what everyone is thinking about the new flying coaster and ray experience Manta.

Thanks!

Figment1986

I love Manta, then again I've been following it for ages... Ride in or near the front before doing the back.. it will give the ride two different perspectives.

perry23

GREAT RIDE. I loved it (especially the waiting line has a good design)
Hanging in the seat was an awesome feeling. Thanks Sea World.:sohappy:

dandaman

Finally knocked SeaWorld off my list today of Orlando parks I haven't done. (90 pictures; you'll be waiting a while. :lol: )

All I can say is: Manta is as close to perfect of a full ride experience which I could never have imagined. Great themeing + excellent score choice + awesome ride = now in my Top 5 favourite coasters list.

perry23

All I can say is: Manta is as close to perfect of a full ride experience which I could never have imagined. Great themeing + excellent score choice + awesome ride = now in my Top 5 favourite coasters list.

I agree with you in every point. Manta is perfect!

~Tinkerbell~

Great ride! I rode it when I was at SeaWorld last week and I loved it. The theming of the queue line is very good too. The only negative thing I have to say about it was that it seemed to be having technical difficulties on the day that I was there. It broke down in the morning, and then when I rode it we were stuck on the coaster for quite a while when our ride had finished. That was quite uncomfortable hanging there because of the restraints, and we weren't told why we were just hanging there either.

But the ride itself is brilliant! :)

Mansion Butler

I get pretty bored with typical rollercoasters because I don't find the thrills to be enough to make up for the lack of show (this being a Disney board, everyone knows what I mean).

Manta is an exception. The thrills are extreme enough as it is to keep it fun, but the great concept, stunning visuals, background music and amazing queue make it as great as an exposed coaster could be.

Lucky

Manta is an exception. The thrills are extreme enough as it is to keep it fun, but the great concept, stunning visuals, background music and amazing queue make it as great as an exposed coaster could be.
In terms of intensity, where would it rank among other Orlando rollercoasters?

sillyspook13

In terms of intensity, where would it rank among other Orlando rollercoasters?

Depends which row you sit in. The front row is very smooth and the back is intense (especially during the first loop-I would say the loop is more intense than the launch on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster).

dandaman

^Most definitely. Flyer pretzel loops are the most intense (albeit quite smooth) single elements I've ever experienced on a coaster. I would say that loop aside, it's maybe a little less intense than Hulk, but I still recommend riding it to judge for yourself. :D

WWallaceII

Sat in the back row - that first loop is the most intense feeling I have had on a coaster so far!

Great ride though, really a stand-out attraction in Orlando. I had never been to Seaworld before, overall was pleasantly surprised too.

ToT_Fanatic

Manta

In my opinion, Manta was awomse. It was worth the 80 minutes (i believe)? :sohappy: Its Quene was absoulty stunning. It is definatly a very good win for SeaWorld! One of the best coasters i seen in a long while. :king: And i will try the back row when i come back! Thanks for the advice WWallaceII!

tm240

Great ride! I rode it when I was at SeaWorld last week and I loved it. The theming of the queue line is very good too. The only negative thing I have to say about it was that it seemed to be having technical difficulties on the day that I was there. It broke down in the morning, and then when I rode it we were stuck on the coaster for quite a while when our ride had finished. That was quite uncomfortable hanging there because of the restraints, and we weren't told why we were just hanging there either.

But the ride itself is brilliant! :)

Were you in the station when you were left hanging?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom