Seas with Nemo and Friends: anglerfish not working

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
How long has this been down? I noticed it wasn't working this evening.

Might we need a status watch?

This is unacceptable.

dxwwf3

I've seen it work twice on the 10+ times I've ridden over the years. I kind of expect it to not be working when I get in line.

menamechris

I saw that this was down as well! It is so annoying, since it is really the only exciting part about the ride. Surely this can't be that hard to maintenance for such an uninvolved ride.

wilkeliza

How long has this been down? I noticed it wast working this evening.

This is unacceptable.

It was down Sunday July 10.

Come to think of it I can't remember if it worked when we were there last year.

I think the bigger issue is the lack of fish in the tanks. The fish currently in the tanks tend to school together in one window so every time I've gone on the ride Nemo has very few "friends" in his sea.

jayperry

Nemo and Friend

It was working June 28th however Startours had a bad a monitor out in the queue, this is just bad show.

Zummi Gummi

Original Poster
It was down Sunday July 10.

Come to think of it I can't remember if it worked when we were there last year.

I think the bigger issue is the lack of fish in the tanks. The fish currently in the tanks tend to school together in one window so every time I've gone on the ride Nemo has very few "friends" in his sea.

If the Chinese purchase the parks, they'll find a way to fix that.

devoy1701

How long has this been down? I noticed it wasn't working this evening.

This is unacceptable.

Nick,

If you don't mind, head over to our site www.fixthemagic.com and sign up to be a member. Then you can make updates to issue trackers for each and every attraction where you notice an effect not working.

Take pictures if you can! :wave:

Kamikaze

If the Chinese purchase the parks, they'll find a way to fix that.

Seriously! They so would not play around with this.

I really hope you two are being sarcastic ... if the parks really are going to be sold (or a share in them sold) you have no idea who the buyers might be. Just because they have a ton of money doesn't mean they might not even be bigger profithounds than TWDC is, and remove effects, etc because they are too costly.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The arm goes 101 somewhat frequently. Kuka's initial foray into theme park attractions have a bit of an infamous reputation. It has been working for all of my visits in the last couple of years.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The arm goes 101 somewhat frequently. Kuka's initial foray into theme park attractions have a bit of an infamous reputation. It has been working for all of my visits in the last couple of years.

Yep it had a rough start, but I understand in recent times it has been fairly reliable.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yep it had a rough start, but I understand in recent times it has been fairly reliable.
I have heard the same. When the attraction first opened it seemed to be down more than it up. In recent years it has appeared to be functional about 95% of the time. I can't really remember the last time I saw it not working.

devoy1701

I have heard the same. When the attraction first opened it seemed to be down more than it up. In recent years it has appeared to be functional about 95% of the time. I can't really remember the last time I saw it not working.

I can't remember the last time I went on the attraction itself instead of just opting to go in through the giftshop!

grandmath

Was not working on June 6th either, so dissapointed when I saw that, especially as I was bringing my girlfriend for the first time.

Pioneer Hall

I can't remember the last time I went on the attraction itself instead of just opting to go in through the giftshop!

Since the attraction doesn't usually have a long wait, I go on it to get into the pavilion. It isn't a classic, but I find it to be enjoyable.

I've been on the ride a few times in the past couple of months and the fish has been working every time. However, here is the problem in starting a campaign that points out all the problems. I don't think a broken effects constitutes a problem if it isn't working on one ride through. As I said in the CoP thread, most of the times if something breaks that day the CM's won't know about it until the end of the day. If you see something not working, tell the CM at the unload area (as I did with pirates once) and they will do their best to address it. I consider something to be a real problem when it doesn't get addressed for quite some time even after you know that it has been seen.

Zummi Gummi

Original Poster
Apparently the sarcasm that menameischris and I were using didn't translate to the written word. Oops.

We rode the attraction together last night and were joking about the broken anglerfish ruining the vacation and how the Chinese could fix it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom