Seas Rumor*info that you should read*

CaptainMichael

Thanks for the info Wannab..

I have just have one thing to say about the name...meh

I really liked Nemo's Undersea Adventure because I feel that it fit the attraction better.

wannab@dis

STR8FAN2005 said:
Thanks for the info Wannab..

I have just have one thing to say about the name...meh

I really liked Nemo's Undersea Adventure because I feel that it fit the attraction better.
Yeah, but the article could still be read with the name as the pavilion's name and a different name for the clammobile attraction. *shrug*

CaptainMichael

wannab@dis said:
Yeah, but the article could still be read with the name as the pavilion's name and a different name for the clammobile attraction. *shrug*
Yeah, I saw it that way too, but I would think that they would have used the attraction name in there somewhere..oh well

Maybe they're considering the pavillion as ONE attraction like a certain someon around here....:hammer:

DisneyWales

Excited

Well im excited, as much as I was worried about Nemo coming into TLS, I think this may actually work, i just hope its not the start of a bigger chracter invasion into Epcot.

Hope i can ride it in October.

AEfx

The can call it "Nemo's Outhouse" and I couldn't care less - I'm so excited a new dark ride is going into Future World that I am going on a trip just to see it.

Bring on the "character invasion", as long as it gets us stuff like this.

AEfx

hammysammy59

So is the ride called "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" or are they calling the whole pavillion that? I'd be mildly bummed if they stopped calling the pavillion The Living Seas--I've never found the pavillion boring, but I am pumped about the new ride.

yodathefrog

That description of the ride posted earlier sounds kind of like the original plan for the Seas w/ the King Neptune (?) storyline. I think that Jim Hill had a story about that very thing not to long ago...but then again we should all take that for what it's worth. :p

CaptainMichael

hammysammy59 said:
So is the ride called "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" or are they calling the whole pavillion that? I'd be mildly bummed if they stopped calling the pavillion The Living Seas--I've never found the pavillion boring, but I am pumped about the new ride.
I'm beginning to think that it is a mystery to be solved at a later date.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
yodathefrog said:
That description of the ride posted earlier sounds kind of like the original plan for the Seas w/ the King Neptune (?) storyline. I think that Jim Hill had a story about that very thing not to long ago...but then again we should all take that for what it's worth. :p

Posseidon and The Seas. Extended the track and making a dark ride out of the new part is closer to the original plans back in the 70`s. Jim Hill was quite accurate with his story about this, as he usually is regarding historical items.

fillerup

My Mickey monitor arrived today and it's still unclear to me whether the pavillion is being renamed or not, but clearly they describe "The Seas with Nemo and Friends - a new Epcot Adventure".

The seacabs are now clamobiles, and they describe an adventure that picks up where the movie left off. Sounds pretty cool.

And they talked about a passholder preview - dates to be determined.

There was also a sketchy article about Finding Nemo - the Musical for late 2006. It revealed a few song names and setups and referred to "....astonishing puppetry effects and acrobatics".

And revealed that the puppeteers won't be hidden - the audience will at times see both the puppeteer and puppet together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom