Sea World in 1 day?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Can it be done? 2 of us are going on December 4th (Tuesday) and want to know if we can see/do everything in 1 day. Never been before.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If the crowds are light then probably - SeaWorld plan their shows so that you can't run from the end of one and straight into another - there's always an overlap to keep you in the parks longer

lisak09

Sometimes the shows do overlap but if you're there all day you should be able to do everything. 1 day in seaworld usually does us.

Ilovewishes

We usually do one day in Seaworld, but we don't get to see all of the shows. But we do get to see all of the major ones and we we get to feed the dolphins and sea lions. I would defo recommend getting there early to feed the dolphins. It was so fab!!!

kirst_al UK

The previous poster said exactly what i was going to say...it can be done but be prepared....you might not get to see all of the shows...

bayoutinkbelle

Yep, as others said, it can be done. My son and I always do a full day there either before or after our Discovery Cove day (admission is free with the purchase of DC package; I'm assuming this is still true). We could do more, but we hit everything we want to hit in that day and that's usually enough for us.

Feeding the sea lions (and fighting off the thieving birds! :lol:) always is fun. We also love to hang out and watch the penguins and puffins for awhile.

Good luck!

wdwmomof3

We did it in one day but it was a few years ago. I know that at that time if you went after 3:00 you could get in the next day free. I'm not sure if they offer that anymore but you could check. If you are arriving in the afternoon, you could go there and then go back the next day. Just a thought. :animwink:

jen2009

you can most definately do seaworld in a day. they only have a few rides. we go mainly for the shows. those are a must if you go. clyde and seymore and hilarious and the dolphins and good to but cant for get to see shamu. good luck!!

BikerJim

Can it be done? 2 of us are going on December 4th (Tuesday) and want to know if we can see/do everything in 1 day. Never been before.

Park Hours for Dec 4th are 9 AM to 6 PM, but the crowds should be light in early December. SW also gives away an extra day, usually by just asking. Don't miss the Hospitality House while they still have Free Beer and the Brewmaster's Club for a Beer tasting experience.

BikerJim
Free Beer Forever:sohappy:

Philo

Yep, one day should be fine.

Just get there early, look at the show times and plan your day around the shows you want to see (IMO they are all worth seeing).

Even though I went when it was quiet I found that it's not always easy / desirable to run from one show right to the next so you will want to plan suitable times for you and, if the parks busy, get to the shows early!

Make sure you ride Kracken too! IMO it's the best coaster in Orlando

Mr D Duck

yeh its completely do-able as others have said. I was there in july in the peak of the summer crowds and saw every show (most of them twice), all the night shows, rode JTA and Kraken several times and took in some exhibits also... with some military style planning with your show schedule you can absolutely do Seaworld justice in a day, enjoy yourself its a great park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom