sea raycers

Quick question.... Does anyone have any idea as to the cost of the sea raycers? My DH is interested in renting one this summer when we go this summer . Thank you

Fairiedust78:)

hcphish

I can't quite remember the exact cost but they rent by time and how long you keep it out. I took my daughter out on one last year from POR and we were gone for a good 45 minutes and it certainly did not break the bank.

According to another Disney info site and I quote, "The rates are based on a 30 minute time period and they range from $6.93 for the kayak to $31.95 for the Sea Racer and $47.93 for the Boston Whaler or Sun Tracker.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

Quick question.... Does anyone have any idea as to the cost of the sea raycers? My DH is interested in renting one this summer when we go this summer . Thank you

Fairiedust78:)
i cant remember, but call disney and they should tell u. they are so much fun, my trip isnt complete until i do it with my friends

Upvote 0

raven

We rented a couple last September at The Wilderness Lodge and I think they were around $29 per 1/2 hour. We were hearded in by the guard boats only 20 minutes into our rental due to lightning and they gave us the rental for free! :wave:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Glad to help...

The current prices for Sea Raycer by Sea Ray:

For 1-30 minutes = $30 + tax
For 31-45 minutes = $40 + tax
For 46-60 minutes = $45 + tax

Please Note:

• In order to rent watercraft, a guest must be 18 years of age and present a Walt Disney World Resort ID or a valid driver's License.
  • Guests must be at least 12 years old and at least 5 feet tall to drive a Sea Raycer by Sea Ray.
  • There is a maximum combined weight of 320lbs. permitted for a Sea Raycer by Sea Ray.
  • All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign a release.
  • Complimentary life jackets must be worn on all boats.
  • Smoking is NOT ALLOWED on any rental watercraft

Upvote 0

raven

Please Note:

• In order to rent watercraft, a guest must be 18 years of age and present a Walt Disney World Resort ID or a valid driver's License.
  • Guests must be at least 12 years old and at least 5 feet tall to drive a Sea Raycer by Sea Ray.
  • There is a maximum combined weight of 320lbs. permitted for a Sea Raycer by Sea Ray.
  • All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign a release.
  • Complimentary life jackets must be worn on all boats.
  • Smoking is NOT ALLOWED on any rental watercraft

Cameras are not allowed either. They told us it was because too many people were stopping for long periods of time in the water and they didn't want that.

Upvote 0

hcphish

Cameras are not allowed either. They told us it was because too many people were stopping for long periods of time in the water and they didn't want that.

As small as cameras are today...put it in your pocket, they will never know. Besides, I made it very obvious I was taking mine and the CM didn't say a word. Jan '08

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I have no idea, but speed demons they are not. They were plenty fast for the little one at the time. She enjoyed it (as did I).

Depends on where you rent them. Epcot resorts and POR are much slower due to the limits of waterways.
Rent from one of the monorail resorts, more open water and decent enough speed.

Upvote 0

ryguy

I guess the good ol days of $12.00 per half hour are gone. When I was kid this was my favorite thing to do at Disney. Be sure to lay off the twinkies, the heavier you are the slower you go.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom