sculpture on Theater in the Wild

yeti

Where are the pics? I need pics or I am going to go out of my mind! Oh wait, that already happened.

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS
We Need PICS

:lookaroun​
PLEESE don't start. I hate protests...

bassman

PLEESE don't start. I hate protests...

we're not 'starting',
we just need pics to fully understand what the whoohar is about
thats all,sorry if i/we offended anyone.
at least..... i need pics to fully understand anyway.:lookaroun

JimboJones123

If the news offered isn't good enough for you, just don't read it. No need to comment. It was very nice of the OP to post, but for you all to yell at the OP is toatally uncalled for. Be nice folks. Be greatful for what you have. It is something that you didn't have before.

bassman

If the news offered isn't good enough for you, just don't read it. No need to comment. It was very nice of the OP to post, but for you all to yell at the OP is toatally uncalled for. Be nice folks. Be greatful for what you have. It is something that you didn't have before.

wow man calm down,i didn't mean it that way,what i meant was me myself needs to see what is being talked about because sometimes no matter how much they are described i cant see it in my head,do ya get what i mean.
for example:
the whole holes in TLS building, i read the posts but still couldn't figure out what they looked like or where they were on the building,despite the description.once the pics had been put up i understood what they looked like.
do you get where im coming from?.
i am truely gratefull that people share these things on here and i am truelly sorry if i have upset you or anyone else.

JimboJones123

Then quit begging for pix that aren't there and telling the OP that his topic was pointless. I thought it was great to hear they were detailing and theming the exterior of the building. Go them!

bassman

Then quit begging for pix that aren't there and telling the OP that his topic was pointless. I thought it was great to hear they were detailing and theming the exterior of the building. Go them!

i never said that this topic was pointless,i too like to hear about what they are doing.

bassman

ok ok sorry about the post above.
look, i sincerly appolagise to anyone i have offended,upset or ticked off.
thank you for the info, i welcome it dearly.
i only have 17 days until i am in WDW so i will be able to see this sculpture,which from the sounds of it sounds like a cool idea.

Teenchy

I'm eating a bowl of mashed potatos right now, I'll see if I can sculpt it now and then post a picture...ala Close Encounters! :D

WeLComeHomE OKW

Heres the plan, whoever is reading this and is going to Disney World in the next couple days

a) bring your digital camera

b) go to the animal kingdom

c) Go to the Theatre in the Wild

d) TAKE PICTURES OF THIS SCULPTURE THING

e) have a magical rest of your day

f) POST YOUR PICTURES ON WDWMAGIC.com IN THIS FORUM

g) and we will praise you and love you forever, and ever, and ever.

Follow this step-by-step guide and i promise you will experience bliss. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

rbrower

Heres the plan, whoever is reading this and is going to Disney World in the next couple days

a) bring your digital camera

b) go to the animal kingdom

c) Go to the Theatre in the Wild

d) TAKE PICTURES OF THIS SCULPTURE THING

e) have a magical rest of your day

f) POST YOUR PICTURES ON WDWMAGIC.com IN THIS FORUM

g) and we will praise you and love you forever, and ever, and ever.

Follow this step-by-step guide and i promise you will experience bliss. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Those are some really good instructions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom