sculpture on Theater in the Wild

Hobnail Boot

Please stop asking for pics. At least 15 different people have asked for pics in this thread, and if no one has posted them yet, then no one probably has them. When someone does have them, I'm sure they will post them.

On topic, I'm beginning to wonder if each time they change shows at Theater in the Wild they are going to do some construction. Obviously the next show might not be underwater themed and all that stuff would have to be removed. Just a thought, but I love what's being done right now.

Legacy

Please stop asking for pics. At least 15 different people have asked for pics in this thread, and if no one has posted them yet, then no one probably has them. When someone does have them, I'm sure they will post them.

On topic, I'm beginning to wonder if each time they change shows at Theater in the Wild they are going to do some construction. Obviously the next show might not be underwater themed and all that stuff would have to be removed. Just a thought, but I love what's being done right now.

With how much money they are putting into this show, it's obvious they are not expecting on it going anywhere anytime soon. Everything about this show seems eerily similar to Voyage of the Little Mermaid... only on a much grander scale.

I really hope it works...

rdp

So how do I post my pics?

I've got pics but can't figure out how to post...
And save the wisecracks about techno expertise:D

speck76

here they are....sorry for the lack of quality, it was raining

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

Vernonpush

Great picks Speck! I like the paint job, so far, on the building. I wonder if the will add anything else, or just let it kind of fade away behind trees and plants.

speck76

Great picks Speck! I like the paint job, so far, on the building. I wonder if the will add anything else, or just let it kind of fade away behind trees and plants.
they did a good job of making a large building not seem like a big intrusive box....

imagineersrock

they did a good job of making a large building not seem like a big intrusive box....
I agree, I really hope that light fade-away-green color is somewhat close to, if not the final color. I like the idea of having the exterior of the building itself being very bland and unobtrusive, but then on the inside containing this amazing and elaborate production.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom