sculpture on Theater in the Wild

teebin

Original Poster
The entire base of the Theater in the Wild has been sculpted in 3" relief to look like sea-kelp (seaweed) and is approximately 7-8 feet in height. It is currently brown in contrast with the light green (not dark forest green) painted upper building. It looks really nice.

teebin

Original Poster
also, the chasing dinosaur in Dinosaur has be totally repositioned and is facing you head on now and just raises up as you move forward. It is a lame fix and no more amazing than seeing the full length dino from the side standing still. Anyone seen them pull this solution before?

teebin

Original Poster
and also also... the second car on EE is having some issues. two weeks ago, all trains were running with the second car empty. Today, the second car of every train was only seating two, in the last row out of three.

raven

also, the chasing dinosaur in Dinosaur has be totally repositioned and is facing you head on now and just raises up as you move forward. It is a lame fix and no more amazing than seeing the full length dino from the side standing still. Anyone seen them pull this solution before?

and also also... the second car on EE is having some issues. two weeks ago, all trains were running with the second car empty. Today, the second car of every train was only seating two, in the last row out of three.

Huh? What does this have to do with the Theater in the Wild? :veryconfu

dbogue

would really enjoy to see those pics! i still dont enjoy the fact that its going there...but once im there.....i get that magic inside of me and im like....yea this works....(most of the time)

Shaman

I noticed that the last time I rode! And I agree it doesn't add anything to ride...it only takes away...the chasing Dino was great! It seemed like a permanent change though...I hope it isn't....

I don't know if it was the second car...but on my last trip I noticed empty train cars...and the queue was packed!

DigitalDisney

I noticed that the last time I rode! And I agree it doesn't add anything to ride...it only takes away...the chasing Dino was great! It seemed like a permanent change though...I hope it isn't....
No way it's permanent. As cheesy as the carnotaurus head is, the raptors are mighty cool. I wish they'd replace the sauropod scene with raptors, or add raptors somewhere else to the ride.

I don't know if it was the second car...but on my last trip I noticed empty train cars...and the queue was packed!
That was also true when I was down there a couple weeks ago. I think the car in question was somewhere in the middle.

Maybe they're doing maintainence one car at a time instead of taking the whole train down?

PhilharMagician

Where are the pics? I need pics or I am going to go out of my mind! Oh wait, that already happened.

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS
We Need PICS
:lookaroun​

Shaman

No way it's permanent. As cheesy as the carnotaurus head is, the raptors are mighty cool. I wish they'd replace the sauropod scene with raptors, or add raptors somewhere else to the ride.

I noticed a raptor I had never seen before in one scene...I think it was right before the new carnotaurus head. His head pops out from the bushes or something...is he new? Maybe I just never noticed him before.

metscool

Where are the pics? I need pics or I am going to go out of my mind! Oh wait, that already happened.

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PISC PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS
We Need PICS

:lookaroun​
Come on bring on the pics. Right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom