Scratched Queue Walls?

vwayfan123

That really frosts me! There are grabage cans *everywhere* and they are never full or overflowing cuz of the vac system.... makes me mad that people dont treat public places with respect. Maybe they feel they pay $$ to get in, let someone pick up my trash.

I just dont get it.
:zipit:
:mad:

what park uses a "vac" system?

Buried20KLeague

One of the worst examples of HORRIBLE guest etiquette I can recall was at Disneyland in CA just a few weeks after the subs re-opened. The planters near the entrace to the ride were just AMAZING... They had found plants that all looked like undersea coral and plant life. Simply amazing. It really did look like the floor of the ocean, right there in the planter.

Yet 3/4 of it was all torn up and dead and ripped. I'm quite glad I didn't see anyone doing it while I was actually there, because I would not have held back. If their parents won't parent them, I will. Ugh. Makes me mad to think about how that planter looked. :fork:

luckyeye13

Hence why they don't sell gum in any of the parks.

Too bad they can't do what Singapore does with regards to gum. Over there, gum is illegal and anyone caught littering with gum or anything else could be subject to the spanking of a lifetime by the use of a bamboo cane.

Phonedave

One of the worst examples of HORRIBLE guest etiquette I can recall was at Disneyland in CA just a few weeks after the subs re-opened. The planters near the entrace to the ride were just AMAZING... They had found plants that all looked like undersea coral and plant life. Simply amazing. It really did look like the floor of the ocean, right there in the planter.

Yet 3/4 of it was all torn up and dead and ripped. I'm quite glad I didn't see anyone doing it while I was actually there, because I would not have held back. If their parents won't parent them, I will. Ugh. Makes me mad to think about how that planter looked. :fork:

Yeah, same reason people feel the need to pick tea leaves from the tea bushes in the EE queue.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom