Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

bregla

Wow

Thank you sooo very much for posting this info! It's these kinds of things that make the visit even more magical! I was just there two weeks ago and had no idea :(
I'm planning another trip in May or Nov. I can't wait to see these things!!:sohappy:

You will enjoy! The Kiss Goodnight is so worth staying for! I never would have known if it wasn't for this board either and when you ask the CMs at the park, they look at you like you're crazy! They have no idea either lol :)

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
once again, dearly sorry for the delay, here is the schedule for next two weeks

Sulley I sincerely apologize for not having the times last week, I was unable to get them, very sorry.

jimmyritt33

great info pixiedust

Both of the shows are fantastic!!! My question for you pixiedust is what is the schedule for the opening of the park. When I was to WDW in Sept. there was a little show welcoming you to the Magic Kingdom with a song and appearances by characters (incl. Mickey) as they rode in to the train station. Is there specific times for that special event?

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
jimmyritt33 said:
Both of the shows are fantastic!!! My question for you pixiedust is what is the schedule for the opening of the park. When I was to WDW in Sept. there was a little show welcoming you to the Magic Kingdom with a song and appearances by characters (incl. Mickey) as they rode in to the train station. Is there specific times for that special event?

As long as Mickey and the gang are ready for it, it is at 8:48 am (if park opens at 9am). It is not performed during morning with exta magic hour entry into the park.

Computer Magic

So you are no longer at MK, but you will still be able to update this wonderful thread?

Can you share what you are doing at Epcot? How can we find you when visiting to say high?

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
I am in the same role I was in at MK, Research Field Team Coordinator. Alll coordinators had to go through a process of picking a set combo of days off and park location. I choose Epcot for many reasons, but I am certainly going to miss my MK team. I will still be able to update the info, as long as I am noy insanely busy, which I am :)

Computer Magic

Pixie Duster said:
I am in the same role I was in at MK, Research Field Team Coordinator. Alll coordinators had to go through a process of picking a set combo of days off and park location. I choose Epcot for many reasons, but I am certainly going to miss my MK team. I will still be able to update the info, as long as I am noy insanely busy, which I am :)
:sohappy: Great news all around.

nibblesandbits

I know that you are a busy woman Pixie, but I was wondering if by chance you knew the schedule for GM and KG for the week of May 16-20? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom