Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

80EC64F6-6EB6-44E5-8A08-67E02FB4E938.jpeg

Sans Souci

Scentsy is a notorious MLM (Multi Level Marketing, think Amway) company which partnered with Disney in 2018 to make themed wax warmers sold at a huge mark up through their distributors. As nice as some of those warmers look, the insane prices and awful practices of Scentsy make me refuse to buy a single one. Also, a few Scentsy wax warmers were recalled due to catching fire...

I beg your pardon. I will have you know it is "network marketing" and it enables women to be #bossbabes and have all the free time in the world to spend time with their kiddos, while women who work outside of the home put their kids in day care and let other women raise their kids.

Now, excuse me while I go harass motivate my downline to recruit other distributors and sell.

#girlboss
#millionairemama

/s

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I beg your pardon. I will have you know it is "network marketing" and it enables women to be #bossbabes and have all the free time in the world to spend time with their kiddos, while women who work outside of the home put their kids in day care and let other women raise their kids.

Now, excuse me while I go harass motivate my downline to recruit other distributors and sell.

#girlboss
#millionairemama

/s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom