Scattered ashes in POTC ride

tkldisney

I told my DH that I wanted my ashes sprinkled in either Seven Seas Lagoon or Bay Lake. I would never suggest a ride. But in the lakes I see no problem with that.

I posted this in another thread, but it seems pretty appropriate here. If Disney wouls allow ash spreading, this could be the reading from the book of Walt...

The Walt is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in a themed Value Resort:
He leadeth me beside the Imagineered waters.
He refurbisheth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of the ride entries for His name' sake.

Yea, though I float through the waters of the Pirates of the Caribbean,
I will fear no evil: For Walt art with me;
Thy Meal plan and thy Fast Pass, they comfort me.
Thou preparest me a table at the Crystal Palace through Advance Reservations;
Thou annointest me with merchandise; My baggage runneth overweight.

Surely trinkets and memories shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Mouse forever.

Ashes to animatronics... Dust to flume...

Amen.

This is the funniest Thing I have read in a LONG TIME!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Crazy4WDW1

You know, I've told my family that I want my ashes scattered at Epcot . . . LOL.

Seriously though, does Disney have any official policy toward the scattering of ashes of fanatical WDW fans?

I got it! A new marketing ploy for the Mouse! They offer great options for weddings, honeymoons, etc.! I can see it now . . . "We now offer final arrangements planning!" :ROFLOL:

Eyorefan

You know, I've told my family that I want my ashes scattered at Epcot . . . LOL.

Seriously though, does Disney have any official policy toward the scattering of ashes of fanatical WDW fans?

I got it! A new marketing ploy for the Mouse! They offer great options for weddings, honeymoons, etc.! I can see it now . . . "We now offer final arrangements planning!" :ROFLOL:

Then they will be the first company that can truely say they can carry you from cradle to grave.

JimboJones123

I could think of nothing but this story through this weeks REAPER. They gathered the ashes of 300 dead folks and were attacked by the ashstorm. GREATNESS!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom