scariest moment in WDW

Wow! That would be torture! DH and I got stuck on Splash Mountain once, right at the part where Brer Rabbit does his goofy laugh and we had to hear it for 20 minutes!! Turns out we were happy to leave the "laughing place"!

chuangya

he scariest and mindblowing thing to happen to me was seeing a total moron publicly urinate in front of the Chinese Theatre in DHS. ....:)

As a child I had recurring nightmares about store mannequins out to get me. As an adult Ive never completely lost that sense of unease about them. We were on vacation, my mother and her friend, my DW and I. DW got motion sick after riding Star Tours, and I took her back to the WL, agreeing to meet my mother and her friend at Epcot later. Once I was sure the wife was comfortable, I hopped the boat to the contemporary then the monorail to Epcot alone. I entered Epcot, and on passing Spaceship earth, I saw that there was no wait. I couldn't pass it up, so went on alone. As luck would have it, there was a lengthy stop during the ride, right in front of the Egyptian scene. My mannequin fear reared its ugly head. I kept expecting the "Pharaoh" to turn his head and look at me. Worst 5 minutes at Epcot ever. I love SSE, but I won't ride it alone ever again...

I share your fear. I am terrified of AA and SE is one of the most frightening rides at WDW. Each time I ride it I feel as though the characters are going to move towards me and touch me. PoTC is also pretty rough for me especially when it stops. Funny enough...my faves are Small World and HM. Strange?

My scariest moment was on a trip in December a few years back. I was on the trip with a family of five. I was helping with the kids. The family decided to take an afternoon rest and give me some time to myself. I was walking on the sidewalk outside The Emporium when my foot starting sliding. (I was wearing flops that day.) I looked down and noticed that I had stepped in a gift left by the horses. My whole foot was covered in refuse. I quickly made my way to the bathroom by City Hall and proceeded to clean up. A few minutes later two other girls walked in with the same problem. I am pretty easy going so I found this scene pretty funny but pretty gross, too. When I was "sanitized" I walked back to find a CM and let them know about the sidewalk surprise. Fortunately someone was already cleaning up. There were several little "gifts" on the sidewalk to dispose of. I guess what they say is true that "it" happens.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom