Scariest Disney Attraction?

Scariest Disney Attraction?

• The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror

Votes: 74 40.9%
  • It's Tough To Be A Bug

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Soarin' Around The World (for those with acrophobia)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • DINOSAUR

Votes: 52 28.7%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DfromATX

Although I love it, I voted for Tower of Terror. I too get that nervous feeling while waiting in line and I scream my heart out each time it drops. I love the short ride before the drop where you see the people, but last time we went they didn't do it. We just went straight to the drop part. Does anyone know why?

DiSnEyF@n

My initial reaction to this was Stitch's Great Escape, but after discussing it with my husband we have decided that ToT is the scariest.

Disney4family

When I read "acrophobia", all I can think of is A Charlie Brown Christmas. Maybe Lucy should have a spot in The Land?
upload_2017-2-10_8-10-5.jpeg

EPCOT519

Dinosaur. This is by far the most intense ride at WDW, and if thats not enough it combines it with scary dark rooms and giant dinosaur heads.

graphite1326

Please don't remind me of the upcoming refurbishment *shivers*...
I CAN'T WAIT. I couldn't stand the other candidates voice (and other reasons) and was dreading going if she won. But all is good and can't wait to go. When do they update it or have they already?

graphite1326

I really don't find any of the rides scary, but if I have to choose one I would say RNRcoaster because of the start. Honestly I laugh on almost every ride. WooHooo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom