Land

B-ticket flat ride to include more than just cars in Land area - $7 million

Basic additions to connect the land to the others - $10 million

Others

New hotel for second park? - $25 million

Improving esplanade between parks - $10 million

Spending time in a theme park with family - Priceless

This basic build equals $160 Million.

So the 25 million for hotel is getting re distributed.
Sky

B&M Wing Coaster - $30 million
Full land build-out (shops, dining, lands, utilities, etc.) - $25 million

Sea

Sunken ship playground movement and expansion - $3 million
D-ticket Sea ride - $25 million
Full land build-out (shops, dining, lands, utilities, etc.) - $25 million

Land

B-ticket flat ride to include more than just cars in Land area - $7 million
Basic additions to connect the land to the others - $10 million

Others

Improving esplanade between parks - $10 million
Spending time in a theme park with family - Priceless

@gam3rprincess what are you thinking for Space? A simple drop tower is about $8-10 million (just an idea I looked up quickly) but there is a ton of money left in the budget

I wasn't intending on using a drop tower, although if I do we have plenty in the park already. I was thinking an indoor launch coaster as the big ticket item, with a planetary orbit spinner, a gift shop, a small qsr, and maybe one more ride. Not sure.

Orange Cat

Next, we visited one of this parks two new premiere E-tickets (if space has one) (Boeing presents)
425C0708-00F5-46CD-B475-EC9823D71554.jpeg
a B&M wing coaster! @gam3rprincess & @D Hindley enthuse about the familiar coaster as we enter the queue, a queue with a theming that’s a mix of both an airport terminal & a flight school.
8A82EF56-0933-4CC3-B756-1969ED42A2CB.jpeg
we’re ushered onto our vehicles (10 people per ride vehicle) by “Boeing employees” who give us the standard safety spiel as we board our “air hangars”
1B83D290-5D81-4F1E-81C8-EC851519DE7A.jpeg
our vehicles start up, as THE MUSIC plays, & we hear a message “welcome all volunteers to the Boeing flight school, this is course is a test of endurance, bravery, & resistance. Well we can assure you that no harm will come to any of you, this is a course of full speed & turbulence, exactly why we have set safety measures so no one will experience any harm, certain measures have already been taken, from student filters to friendly advice (don’t forget to wear your safety belts) we have made sure everyone will come out unharmed. So for now, the only thing left to say is, have a safe flight, & GOOD LUCK!” As the coaster moves up, speed is slowly introduced until the ride reaches its first turn as the intensity increases & the ride switch’s from turn to turn & swerve to swerve leaving @Disneypugs. feeling dizzy as the ride slows down & the employee speaks again “thank you for coming, you’ve all shown great promise & you can now all exit your vehicles with the help of an employee & leave, farewell” as we exit the chaotic ride.

Last edited:

AceAstro

I wasn't intending on using a drop tower, although if I do we have plenty in the park already. I was thinking an indoor launch coaster as the big ticket item, with a planetary orbit spinner, a gift shop, a small qsr, and maybe one more ride. Not sure.
I love that idea for the coaster!! An Astro Orbiter Knockoff would be awesome

pix

Not even really a QSR per say, more like a snack stand.

I love that idea for the coaster!! An Astro Orbiter Knockoff would be awesome

I wanted the Astro Orbiter like ride, being the planets in orbit around the sun at different distances.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
In all my years on here that was probably the most challenging project I ever worked on

I just remember everyone had different ideas, it was a long project, but I think the struggles on that one helped for the Lego project in Stanza IV
It was definitely tough, but I do think it made us better as a team. I still have a real soft spot for our finished project even if it was scattered and messy.

Orange Cat

For lunch (paid for by the generous @Disney Dad 3000) we visited the new QS at sky-land.
2A12DD2B-9F00-44E4-88F7-D3018836F005.jpeg
a sandwich shop serving a variety of items such as, SOUPS - noodle soup - cheddar broccoli - tomato bisque - beetroot stew - coconut soup
34B62A2C-9E6D-441D-8A84-9CDB602FAEA6.jpeg
BREADS - baguette - Asiago bread - sour bread - soda bread OTHER SIDES - chips (lays presumably (with maybe some other chip brands)) - pickle (felt necessary) SANDWICHES - BLT - LBT (lettuce, bacon, turkey) - green mix (tomato, avocado, lettuce,) - grilled cheese (obvious)
D0AC06BF-CFBD-4BD7-B2F5-D860D8F6A8CF.jpeg
DESSERTS (even though it’s almost all ice-cream) - vanilla ice-cream - chocolate ice-cream - strawberry ice-cream - rocky-road ice-cream - peanut butter chocolate ice-cream - hot fudge sundae - chocolate bread
29E1262B-79AA-4076-BFDC-B11BB069EDCF.jpeg
DRINKS coca-cola products wore offered (including Dasani water, cause usually you want to sell water at restaurants) INTERIOR the interior was based on the inside of a plane. Along with this, we noticed several Easter eggs such as a “guide” on the back of a seat saying “yes, I really did it, I really opened a sandwich shop inside of a plane, why, because i could”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom