SAVI - Stanza V: Team S.E.A. - PortaAdventura

kmbmw777

I read up a little bit on this park and this is what I learned:

2 parks in this resort and a waterpark. The main park (Portaventure park)has themed lands based on different civilizations (Mediterranean, Old West, Mexico, China, and Polynesia) and each land has a collection of flat rides and coasters much like a six flags park here.

the second park is where I think the problems are. Basically, the park is a land called FerrariLand and has a giant coaster and a kids zone. I think we should definitely seek a way to improve this to make it a full blown second gate for the resort.

kmbmw777

pawaset-paw-6b45712c2e9d200a41c28994f757d182.jpg

My initial concerns are that we don't want to anger the Ferrari company by removing their name from the park title, but at the same time, a park themed to Ferraris is like the most limiting theme we could ever work with. It would probably cost a signifant amount of money to break the contract with them just for the theme park name itself.

That being said, I think we need to spend that money to remove their name from the park itself. They can stay in their own land, but we now have room to expand into other themes.

I think we should partner with two other companies and create two other lands. The companies we partner with could probably give us additional funding through sponsorship. Let's say we choose Boeing (planes) and Feadship (boats). Then we could have a park themed to all three frontiers (land, sea, and sky).

I'm not married to this idea, but its super hard to brainstorm expansions for a Ferrari themed park.

kmbmw777

View attachment 450047

My initial concerns are that we don't want to anger the Ferrari company by removing their name from the park title, but at the same time, a park themed to Ferraris is like the most limiting theme we could ever work with. It would probably cost a signifant amount of money to break the contract with them just for the theme park name itself.

That being said, I think we need to spend that money to remove their name from the park itself. They can stay in their own land, but we now have room to expand into other themes.

I think we should partner with two other companies and create two other lands. The companies we partner with could probably give us additional funding through sponsorship. Let's say we choose Boeing (planes) and Feadship (boats). Then we could have a park themed to all three frontiers (land, sea, and sky).

I'm not married to this idea, but its super hard to brainstorm expansions for a Ferrari themed park.
The attractions in these two lands would feature their respective elements I think.

Not to get ambitious, but the Feadship land could feature a log flume, river rapids,Nemo-like submarine ride while the Boeing land could feature a simulator, winged coaster, etc. Also there is probably a lot of opportunities for edutainment, especially in the engineering section.

AceAstro

View attachment 450047

I love that idea so so so so so much!! I think that’s a solid way to go as it gives us a solid theme, great sponsors, and we could have a lot of fun with it!

Orange Cat

Tour of Ferrari-land. 1. @kmbmw777 considering ad revenue to add to are budget is just, well, Genius! 2. Now sponsorship wise, not all of these have much potential for that.... but what about taking the Ferrari theme as a base to make a tech/vehicle themed with lands like - a tomorrow land that’s not just “Tomorrow Land’ - a worlds fair or steampunk land - a hub (where most the Ferrari theming could go) - & a dedicated kids land (presumably themed to a franchise).

kmbmw777

I love that idea so so so so so much!! I think that’s a solid way to go as it gives us a solid theme, great sponsors, and we could have a lot of fun with it!
Plus we can sneak additional funding without those LAND agents noticing!
mwhahahahaha :cautious: :cautious:

Are you familiar with any boat manufacturers though? Feadship isn't that big (and I only found them because I googled 'yacht manufacturers').

Or really any aquatic based company?

Orange Cat

Tour of Ferrari-land. 1. @kmbmw777 considering ad revenue to add to are budget is just, well, Genius! 2. Now sponsorship wise, not all of these have much potential for that.... but what about taking the Ferrari theme as a base to make a tech/vehicle themed with lands like - a tomorrow land that’s not just “Tomorrow Land’ - a worlds fair or steampunk land - a hub (where most the Ferrari theming could go) - & a dedicated kids land (presumably themed to a franchise).
Also, just saying that @kmbmw777 ‘s idea is better. Just wanna have lots of options open to us.

kmbmw777

I think that the kids land and Tomorrowland would feel completely disconnected from the rest of the park (which would still be named Ferrari world, because it would probably be super expensive to break contract).

kmbmw777

Also, just saying that @kmbmw777 ‘s idea is better. Just wanna have lots of options open to us.
Not necessarily better lol. Its a super messy park that we were thrown into, and fixing it would be tied up in a lot of legal fees which I'm not sure if we would have the capabilities to squash. That's why I figured getting two new sponsors would be equivalent to demoting one old one.

kmbmw777

MasterCraft, Yamaha, and Sea Ray are results that come up when I search boat manufacturers and are ones I’ve heard before. Nothing stands out though
Personally, I am more a fan of using a boating company, because I feel that it relates to water in the same way that Ferrari relates to land.

What about using a cruise company as sponsor, like Royal Caribbean?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom