SAVI - Stanza V: Team S.E.A. - PortaAdventura

pix

So upon some more research, it looks like there are a few hotels that are very pretty thematically and I don't think they need any help, but I noticed one had a kids pool area that was sunken ships, which might be neat to take over to the sea themed land.

They also seem to on their website categorize attractions as thrill ride, gentle ride, simulator, or kid ride. There are so many up and down rides as well, from free fall drops to up and down movement to rapid speed shooting up. There are too many. Like... 4 if I remember correctly. There is also a classic spinner a la Dumbo that can be kept as is; a plane ride for sky land.

There is one simulator that could be just about anything. In terms of trying to keep as many things they have to just be reskinned for cost effectiveness, there are maybe 4 or 5 out of the 16 in what I can think of. 1/4th is not a greaaaaat thing but this land is just so... odd.

pix

Streetmosphere wise I was thinking sense there are four shows already and 3 or 4 lands (i put up space as an idea but haven't gotten a confirmation so I don't want to assume) we should do one in each area. I was thinking sky could be like an interactive story type thing with old time pilots recruiting new pilots to train to take to the skies. I don't know if this was a realistic idea but I was thinking those who get to be "trained" could get an express pass for the main sky ride (hanging coaster?) to complete the training.

pix

I feel like I am just kinda running with this prompt without anyone to have a back and forth convo with so I am gonna try to go focus on homework and take a break from here but I currently have a notebook with more ideas and I will post ones I really like here for review when everyone else gets online.

AceAstro

In that case, do a B&M flying coaster for Sky.

I am always a fan of B&M wing coasters. It would fit perfect in a air/ sky land.
1582238106353.png

Teaching guests how to fly could be a smart sponsor for Boeing

pix

That would be perfect for the Sea area. I also really love the Space idea.

The problem here is we have to make the second park "bigger" but $250 million isn't huge in being able to do that.

yeaahhhh I haven't exactly figured that out. like I said realism isn't my strong suit.

I am always a fan of B&M wing coasters. It would fit perfect in a air/ sky land.
View attachment 450600

Teaching guests how to fly could be a smart sponsor for Boeing

I love that coaster!!!

AceAstro

Stealing this from @D Hindley

BUDGET DRAFT

Sky

B&M Wing Coaster - $30 million

Full land build-out (shops, dining, lands, utilities, etc.) - $25 million
Sea

Sunken ship playground movement and expansion - $3 million

D-ticket Sea ride - $25 million

Land

B-ticket flat ride to include more than just cars in Land area - $7 million

Basic additions to connect the land to the others - $10 million

Others

New hotel for second park? - $25 million

Improving esplanade between parks - $10 million

Spending time in a theme park with family - Priceless

This basic build equals $160 Million.

Last edited:

Orange Cat

BUDGET DRAFT

Sky

Sea

Land

Others

New hotel for second park? - $15 million

This basic build equals $150 Million.
1. Thanks @AceAstro (& thanks for the advice @NateD1226 (I’m so sorry, leading this round must be crazy)) 2. That’s a bit scary...... but, not to limiting (were doing pretty good so far:)).

NateD1226

Original Poster

BUDGET DRAFT

Sky

Sea

Land

Others

New hotel for second park? - $15 million

This basic build equals $150 Million.
I love this is! My only concern is that the hotel price is low. Realistically, hotels can cost about $25-30 million

pix

Great call. The fat thumbs strike again. I meant to put 25 so I’ll edit that in the original

OR we can move that money into our park cause the whole trio of Port Advuentura has 5 resorts if I remember off the top of my head and they are all pretty solid with a range of budgets. Comparing to Disneyland that only has 3 and caters twords locals, I think our hotels are a non-issue.

AceAstro

OR we can move that money into our park cause the whole trio of Port Advuentura has 5 resorts if I remember off the top of my head and they are all pretty solid with a range of budgets. Comparing to Disneyland that only has 3 and caters twords locals, I think our hotels are a non-issue.
That totally works for me! $25 million can totally be used elsewhere.

pix

Hey, I don't mean this to sound mean, but the last post was me, almost 24 hours ago? Which is cool I just don't want to entirely take over but it would be neat to know when you three are available or what you will be able to do so I know what I can do without wasting a ton of work on stuff we won't use or you guys don't like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom