$$$$$Saved

Joy Peace

Original Poster
We are staying at POR for 6 nights. I am very excited about it! Someone said the deal I got sounded fishy and it got me worried its good to know that I am still $332 richer if everything goes the way it should. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Have a great day.

benji

My travel agent just saved us $332 on our room for our trip in July!!!:sohappy: I wish everyone had a travel agent just like her. She has truly gone above and beyond for me. Nothing like going to WDW and saving money doing it!:lol::):D Whoo Hoo!!
Can your travel agent do anything about gas prices?:lol::ROFLOL:

wdwmomof3

We are staying at POR for 6 nights. I am very excited about it! Someone said the deal I got sounded fishy and it got me worried its good to know that I am still $332 richer if everything goes the way it should. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Have a great day.

It sounds right to me. Now you have an extra $332. to shop on!!:wave:

insoin

I don't think it sounds fishy. That is what a Travel Agent is supposed to do. Find discounts and apply them to your reservation if they can.

disney-dan

Im a travel agent and I hate it. Im sick of people getting prices online and then coming in trying to get you to beat it while taking on all the responsibility. If they want to cheap prices, you gotta be prepered for anything that may come with it!

Sorry for the rant, Ive had someone in the shop and on the phone today who admitted she shops around everywhere playing agents off against each other to save £5 and then takes the information and books it all online. And then she still wanted me to quote her for something. I don't think so!!

Joy Peace

Original Poster
Sorry about that disney-dan. I hope your day gets better.:wave: I didn't get my price on line though, it came directly from Disney. I wasn't trying to fenagle anything, honest!

CelioSunshine

What happens if you already have your room paid in full? Will Disney do anything for you then or is it too bad for me because I paid up front?

Just curious, I guess I am a travel agents dream. I just ask for 2 quotes and take the price they give me.

Joy Peace

Original Poster
Nope my vacation was paid for. As long as the pin # or deal you find works for the time that you are going to be there I think they will apply it to your reservation and reimburse you the money. That's what they are doing for me!:sohappy:

disney-dan

was just a bad day i guess, im just glad im going back to college in september. got my 2 weeks in the world to look forward to aswell :sohappy: roll on sept 2nd , akv and ssr :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom