Save the Adventurers Club

CaptainMichael

And they could have been stuck at the AC if it remained open. That is why a positive outlook pays.

Remember the S.E.A.

I'm sure they'd rather be stuck at the AC and not selling wands, but bills need to be paid and the AC is packed away into boxes destined for Hong Kong.

However, my WWoHP experience will be enhanced by the fact that the wizard selling me a wand will understand when I wave my wand and cast a Kungaloosh spell :king:

71jason

As on of King Bob's sources, I can confirm most of the remaining artifacts were cleared out Thursday. Strangely, the cannon and spears to the right of the door remain--maybe they forgot them (not even a joke). Also, the chandelier is still hanging, although I could not see much else through the crack in the door.

A credible PI source said he/she hasn't heard anything about the building coming down, but doesn't see what else this could mean. As I've said for before, tho, the AC at PI was done--no way it could survive on its own. Our best hope remains the rumored plans for "mini-PIs" centered around the four theme parks.

71jason

And they could have been stuck at the AC if it remained open. That is why a positive outlook pays.

Remember the S.E.A.

Eh, over 20 actors hired (and one of the two I described was no longer a AdvClub regular, only a sub)--and while HP Land will benefit from both their contributions, I don't doubt that both would prefer to work in the AdvClub given the choice.

Lee

Adventurer
Heaven help those responsible if I ever come face to face with them.
I want them fired, homeless, and eating roadkill and begging for change on 192.
Morons. Imbiciles. Worthless wastes of oxygen.
Scum. Idiots. Trash. Sub-human, brainless slugs.

Shame. Shame on them all.

:mad:

a2grafix

image.php

S.E.A.- Society of Explorers and Adventurers

Group Maintained by EPCOT Explorer
We, the members of the Society of Explorers and Adventurers, herewith establish a Social Group on WDWMagic in order to promote the sharing of nautical, scientific and historical knowledge for world exploration.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/group.php?groupid=91

Here's a sad little item I found in my new Disney Parks DVD...i the little book that comes with the DVD is the Disney description on the Downtown Disney Area:

"Come play by day and have the nighttime of your life.

So, what's there to so when you're not in the Parks, or it's way after dark? Get on over to the Downtown Disney area!

When it comes to dining, it's not just that there are great restaurants, it's that there are great restaurants that all have an incredible twist. From feasting at T-REX Cafe with carnivorous cohorts to sampling delicacies created by master chef Wolfgang Puck -- there's something to satisfy any taste...even the taste for adventure."

What's up with that last line? first they close our club, then tease us in the advertising materials... bad form Disney, bad form.

EPCOT Explorer

Here's a sad little item I found in my new Disney Parks DVD...i the little book that comes with the DVD is the Disney description on the Downtown Disney Area:

"Come play by day and have the nighttime of your life.

So, what's there to so when you're not in the Parks, or it's way after dark? Get on over to the Downtown Disney area!

When it comes to dining, it's not just that there are great restaurants, it's that there are great restaurants that all have an incredible twist. From feasting at T-REX Cafe with carnivorous cohorts to sampling delicacies created by master chef Wolfgang Puck -- there's something to satisfy any taste...even the taste for adventure."

What's up with that last line? first they close our club, then tease us in the advertising materials... bad form Disney, bad form.

Something tells me you have not seen the "Celebrate Tonight!" ads up in DtD and around WDW. ...

....Lending the question..."How?!?"

:lol: :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom