Save the Adventurers Club

jt04

actually, it could be coming soon. They recently removed the "come a stranger, leave a little stranger" sign. Reports are that the inside of the club is now completely stripped and the lights are off at all times inside.

Interesting. I'll put this in the changes to DTD thread when confirmed.

What are the chances they would announce something in San Antonio?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Interesting. I'll put this in the changes to DTD thread when confirmed.

What are the chances they would announce something in San Antonio?

Why would you care, according to your post of two days ago, you are half way around the globe. :rolleyes:

71jason

Perhaps somebody who is a more frequent visitor than I could put together a more complete listing of who is working where...I know I've seen Simple and talked to Blondie in WS, but if someone could compile the last known whereabouts of the cast, that would be excellent.

Always subject to change, of course, and not including occasional pop-ups around property, but last I knew, this is where much of the case is:

• Blondie: UK/Italy WS Players, also a fill-in at Hoop-De-Doo. Also does stand-up about once a month around town under his stage name "Karl Anthony."
  • Sugar Snap: American Idol Experience. And Florida Lottery commercials.
  • Lancelot: AIE.
  • Chipmunk Cheeks: Officer Peaboy in DHS.
  • Tombstone: Italy/UK WS Players.
  • Simple: Italy WS players.
  • Big: Mayor of Main St. (or some character on Main St.)
  • Beulah: I believe she is backstage at AIE, so you'll have to audition to see her. ;)
  • Blade/Yvette: Remy's handlers at Bistro de Paris
  • Snoopy: Hook & Loop Show in Communicore East (tho I haven't heard reports in a while one way or another). Also filling in with Remy.
As a tease, I know at least 2 former adventurers will be selling wands at Olivander's in the near future...more come mid-March.

hrcollectibles

I saw one of the performers at Mickey's Not so Scary Hallowee PArty i think in 07 or 08. She was playing a ghost and was sitting outside of the haunted mansion. It was one of the women who portrayed the women that wore the sash.. sorry I do not know any ones names

Captain Hank

I saw one of the performers at Mickey's Not so Scary Hallowee PArty i think in 07 or 08. She was playing a ghost and was sitting outside of the haunted mansion. It was one of the women who portrayed the women that wore the sash.. sorry I do not know any ones names
Ah, the character that wore the sash was Pamelia Perkins, Club President. Unfortunately, the Cast Members generally learned and performed every role for their gender, so it doesn't narrow it down too greatly much. Thanks, though!

a2grafix

Always subject to change, of course, and not including occasional pop-ups around property, but last I knew, this is where much of the case is:

• Blondie: UK/Italy WS Players, also a fill-in at Hoop-De-Doo. Also does stand-up about once a month around town under his stage name "Karl Anthony."
  • Beulah: I believe she is backstage at AIE, so you'll have to audition to see her. ;)
  • Snoopy: Hook & Loop Show in Communicore East (tho I haven't heard reports in a while one way or another). Also filling in with Remy.
As a tease, I know at least 2 former adventurers will be selling wands at Olivander's in the near future...more come mid-March.

Visited WDW, Universal and Sea World in December 2009 and as luck would have it, talked to four former AC cast members -- Big, Tiny, Chipmunk Cheeks, and Snoopy. In fact, I saw Chipmunk as the lead "elf" in the Seymour and Clyde holiday show, but was too far up in the stands to take a picture.

Bigmainstcarolers.jpg

ChipmunkOfficerPeabody.jpg

Snoopyperenoel1.jpg

Annelle was playing the Simon Judge along side Sugar Snap at American Idol Experience last week.

Preliminary Show:
fululh.jpg

301hn28.jpg

Finale Show:
r9repg.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom