Save the Adventurers Club

Main St. Matt

The closing of the Adventurer's Club was one of the saddest days for me (in regards to Disney decisions). Sigh!

My wife and I were married at the Shades of Green Resort on WDW property and our wedding party went to the Adventurer's Club after the reception. What a night! haha

a2grafix

Strange thing about the $1,000 Colonel watch. A few posts down on eBay lists another Colonel watch with a starting bid of $25.

Hmmmmm. Which watch will I bid for?

Lee

Adventurer
Yeah...that's odd. Same seller, too....

I have a Colonel watch at home, but for some reason I think it looks different. Something about the strap and the silver part around the face.
Need to check on that....

Lee

Adventurer
I just checked my watch, and I was right. It's different, and not in a good way.
Instead of a leather(?) band and silver ring around the face, mine is all black plastic. The band, the body of the watch....all of it plastic.
Same picture on the face. Same metal tin.
But plastic.:mad:

I'm gonna have to invest in a new one, I think.....

CaptainMichael

I just checked my watch, and I was right. It's different, and not in a good way.
Instead of a leather(?) band and silver ring around the face, mine is all black plastic. The band, the body of the watch....all of it plastic.
Same picture on the face. Same metal tin.
But plastic.:mad:

I'm gonna have to invest in a new one, I think.....

I have the exact one you just described. Do you at least have the awesome tin it came in?

huntzilla

The unofficial vinylmation website (can i give a link?) has posted a picture of an upcoming Adventurer's Club figure :eek:! It's the Colonel in vinyl form and looks really fantastic! It's a shame though it's more likely a tribute rather a foreshadowing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom