Save the Adventurers Club

radiohost

I think Disney is testing the waters to possibly reopen AC in some copacity, with bringing into the fold AC merchandise, events ect.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
As posted by my good friend "Right Guard" Ian, on the "Save the Adventurers Club" Facebook page:

Happy 27th Birthday to the greatest Club that ever sat on the shores of Lake Buena Vista! Kungaloosh! Note: Balderdash Cup Cake made by Ashlee Mohr for the Adventurers Club's 19th Birthday!
13102623_745490160767_1652690792079280156_n.jpg

bjlc57

This is one of DISNEY"S BIGGEST MISTAKES EVER.. closing the club.. Obviously they refuse to hear us.. and just by reading this thread , it proves HOW WRONG DISNEY HAS BEEN..

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
This is one of DISNEY"S BIGGEST MISTAKES EVER.. closing the club.. Obviously they refuse to hear us.. and just by reading this thread , it proves HOW WRONG DISNEY HAS BEEN..
You know what I heard? That the club had pretty much been taken over by locals every single night, and that people that only travel there once a year had trouble even getting in the door, unless they got there the minute it opened.

CaptainAmerica

You know what I heard? That the club had pretty much been taken over by locals every single night, and that people that only travel there once a year had trouble even getting in the door, unless they got there the minute it opened.
And that the locals would order a single drink (or even soda or water) and sit there for hours. It's not a mistake to close a place that's bleeding money because leeches are guzzling up your revenue stream (i.e. tables and chairs).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom