sandals

partyoffour

Original Poster
What kind of sandals or shoes do u all love to wear in the World? I am trying to find a pair that will not make my feet kill me at the end of walking all day. I was looking into Birkenstocks, adidas sliders, crocs, or nike sandals. Now sneakers I have no clue my feet are always on fire by the end of the day due to closed sneaks. I like New Balance but if anyone has any better ideas I am open to them.

s.ollie

Ive seen hoards of people in the parks wearing crocs, but i know from experience the rubber can leave blisters on some people, and blisters for your vacation is not a good idea :ROFLOL:

whatever you choose make sure you spend time before hand wearing them in that way there wont be any boo-boo's :p:p

mouselvrmom

I have a couple of pairs of fit flops and they are super comfortable. I love to wear them in the parks (I'm always hoping to tone that backside... :eek::lol:).

The only thing that I'll say is don't try to break in a new pair while AT the parks.

I bought an adorable new pair of brown mickey fit flops last year at Epcot and decided to break them in right away.... Bad idea. While they are very comfortable shoes, they were a bit different from my last pair and they rubbed a bit with the extensive amount of walking I was doing. No blisters, just a bit of discomfort, but still better to wear the old pair.

DizneyPryncess

I have an old pair of Skechers flip flops that use terry cloth for the thong part. It makes it impossible to get blisters. So I usually wear those, as they're still in good condition.

The other thing I love are the Ugg flip flops. The thong part is just slightly lined, so again, I never have gotten a blister with them. They were a bout $25 on Zappos, which I didn't think was bad for those. I've had them 3 years now & they are still perfect for parks.

Crocs give me blisters, so do rubber flip flops. And sneakers are great unless it's a really hot day. Then my feet are just too hot & sweaty to be comfortable in them.

cdunbar

I have an old pair of Skechers flip flops that use terry cloth for the thong part. It makes it impossible to get blisters. So I usually wear those, as they're still in good condition.

The other thing I love are the Ugg flip flops. The thong part is just slightly lined, so again, I never have gotten a blister with them. They were a bout $25 on Zappos, which I didn't think was bad for those. I've had them 3 years now & they are still perfect for parks.

Crocs give me blisters, so do rubber flip flops. And sneakers are great unless it's a really hot day. Then my feet are just too hot & sweaty to be comfortable in them.
Yeah Croc's blister me too! But I don't do sneakers because if you ride splash mountain you're gonna ruin your sneakers...:shrug:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I live in Teva sandals all summer long. I have 4 pairs but these are my favorite. It's called the Hurricane 3. I especially like them because they aren't flip flops and therefore easier to keep on your feet. Just like walking in sneakers really...just without all the sweaty socks.

161702BLK1Z.jpg

If you insist on a flip flop, these are pretty darn comfy too. It's called the Olowahu.

Shoes_iAEC1028245.jpg

KJ1081

Adidas fit foam slides are the best! Its like walking on air. I wore them all week long on our last trip without any problems- I highly recommend them.

jmenjes

Love wearing my Crocs in the parks (the Mickey Crocs, of course). I find them to be extremely comfortable for me.

SleepingMonk

They're the best!

I have had a pair for close to ten years now and they're still holding up just fine. I bought a second pair just in case they get crazy and stop making them.

They've been from the Hoover Dam to Dunn's River Falls and all sorts of places in between. Kayaking on the weekends, biking after work, etc....just can't kill 'em.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
They're the best!

I have had a pair for close to ten years now and they're still holding up just fine. I bought a second pair just in case they get crazy and stop making them.

They've been from the Hoover Dam to Dunn's River Falls and all sorts of places in between. Kayaking on the weekends, biking after work, etc....just can't kill 'em.

Do you have the Terra Fi 3 or the 2's? That is what I just ordered and I've heard they improved the footbed being slippery when it gets wet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom