Samantha Brown Sighting @ MK!

rainfully

Original Poster
I saw Samantha Brown on Main Street a couple of nights ago... like a big dork I went all snappy with the camera. I got a couple of shots of her posing with fans... she had a camera guy with her and seemed real gracious to those asking for photos.

Looks like a new Travel Channel Christmas special is in the works! :)

226493912-M.jpg

coasterphil

She has actually been in the parks for a few weeks now. My roomate saw her at MVMCP one of the first nights.

The Christmas special airs December 11th for the first time.

Piebald

Yeah, Look for me when that airs :lookaroun

She was filming something at the Obsourne lights two weeks ago.... she is way hotter in person by the way.

justducky78

Oh my gosh - I love Samantha! I used to watch Great Hotels all the time, but now that she's been doing Latin America or wherever I haven't watched the travel channel as much. I can't wait to see her new holiday special at WDW -- that is so exciting! Thanks for the update...

DAKOTADISNEY

Love her as well! She seems to have the Disney spirit in all of her DisneyWorld shows. Her Great Hotels series hooked me on Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us in a new show.:sohappy:

coasterphil

The Travel Channel does have a nice little Disney marathon scheduled for the 9th right now, but their site still doesn't show the Christmas episode airing until the 11th.

imamouse

I saw Samantha Brown on Main Street a couple of nights ago... like a big dork I went all snappy with the camera. I got a couple of shots of her posing with fans... she had a camera guy with her and seemed real gracious to those asking for photos.

Looks like a new Travel Channel Christmas special is in the works! :)

226493912-M.jpg

It looks like she is wearing a swimming suit under her coat. Look at the blue strap showing. Maybe it's a camisole, but I think it's funnier if it's a swim suit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom