Safaris change?

imagineersrock

For those of you who like the current script- you might want to ride Kilimanjaro Safaris one more time within the next month or so....? :zipit: :lookaroun :zipit:

ears2you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i finally memorized the script

NOOOOOO

i love seeing little red at the end! cute little AA elephant baby brightens up my day! :ROFLOL:

i wonder what the new story will be????

snoble

maybe they will add a little Stitch to the mix. they can have him swinging from tree to tree in a Tarzan loin cloth:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

ToTBellHop

The ride will now include a storyline from Operation Dumbo Drop with a Danny Glover AA.
Actually, they dropped that storyline in favor of one from the film Congo with an animatronic Tim Curry being attacked by the angry silver-backed apes in the finale. Guests will be on a journey to save Amy the Gorilla, who will look just as "life-like" as she did in the film. In the new post-show area, guests can enjoy a magical new meet-and-greet:
kingkong2.jpg

DisneyMusician2

Maybe they'll bring back the original Planet of the Apes constume designs and they can attack your ride vehicle for poisioning and poching animals

teebin

Does anyone have a picture of Big Red dead? I cannot find one anywhere on google. I did read that the carcass was pulled before AK previews were over. Someone must have snapped a photo of it.

Jerm

Does anyone have a picture of Big Red dead? I cannot find one anywhere on google. I did read that the carcass was pulled before AK previews were over. Someone must have snapped a photo of it.

From every connection I have I have never been able to track anything down. I have seen the old armor that used to be along the river as a preview for BK but nothing ever for dead Big Red.

J

Champion

I visited the park before opening, and in fact did KS on the second day it was open. Big Red did not die.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom