Sad day for Jay-Rod :-(

The Mom

Premium Member
Jason, jazcatsnh is right, they can overnite the card, IF there is no other problem with it. Are your room & airline charges already paid? How about your passes? Are we just talking about money for food, snacks, etc?

Take heart, I've gotten out of worse situations!

Also, do you have a Clark Howard type consumer advocate in your area? We have one at both our newspaper & 2 TV stations. They are pretty good about solving consumer problems. Right now, time is your enemy; keep slugging.

jay_london

I think he s**t out on the plane ride. It wasn't me that told him that Delta had the oldest fleet in the air, highest reported accidents of any international airline, only 6'' legroom between seats, hand cranked engines, the job of the passengers by the emergency exits is not to assist people in an emergency but to hold on to the door during thr flight in case it suddenly opens.

So I think this might explain things
:D

jay

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by jay_london
I think he s**t out on the plane ride. It wasn't me that told him that Delta had the oldest fleet in the air, highest reported accidents of any international airline, only 6'' legroom between seats, hand cranked engines, the job of the passengers by the emergency exits is not to assist people in an emergency but to hold on to the door during thr flight in case it suddenly opens.

So I think this might explain things
:D

jay

I thought that was the Concorde and British Airways? :eek: ;)

jay_london

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

I thought that was the Concorde and British Airways? :eek: ;)

Air france actually the BA concordes were maintained to a higher degree and had the BA concordes been that well maintained it would't have had the problems that caused the crash.

M

Mr Lightbeer

I'm with Jay London here, take no notice of Jay Rods story,he's just a big girlie bum licker,and has punked out of the flight.This has come as a disappointment,I was sure that plane was gonna crash!;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 38

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I'm ready to do some @ss kicking. well thats no even the bad part. I checked out the card myself and that it expired in March. so they really cant reactivate only send us another one but we are supposed to be leaving next friday and the mail sucks and wont get here in time. :-(

Jason.....lock and load....
now is the time to stay focused.....put the target in the cross-hairs...and slowly pull the trigger. You've gotten some sound advice...use it. This problem is NOT insurmountable.

God luck my friend.....

By the way... 1000 grand is actually a million dollars...

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tramp

Jason.....lock and load....
now is the time to stay focused.....put the target in the cross-hairs...and slowly pull the trigger. You've gotten some sound advice...use it. This problem is NOT insurmountable.

God luck my friend.....

By the way... 1000 grand is actually a million dollars...

Tramp, you are such a nice doggy....very sweet of you to be so supportive of Jason.

I can't believe he had a $1,000,000 credit card debt, though ;)

Hey, puppydog, shouldn't you be on your way to Mickey's house? Quit sniffing around here and pack your leash and toys!

J

Tramp

Originally posted by mightyduck

Tramp, you are such a nice doggy....very sweet of you to be so supportive of Jason.

I can't believe he had a $1,000,000 credit card debt, though ;)

Hey, puppydog, shouldn't you be on your way to Mickey's house? Quit sniffing around here and pack your leash and toys!

J

LOL....I'm outa here tomorrow night.....if you want to come with me, you have to promise to rub my belly and let me sleep on the bed with you.

mightyduck

Hey.....you're cute....take off your fur, i wanna see you naked!

LOL! You know, she just went to the dogwash today and all those pretty feathers *were* shaved off...but she's sleeping, and you have to pay her a biscuit to put her back in the kennel if you take her out...

Actually, she and I DO look a lot alike (same hair color, nearly same eye color, same ringlets, same habit of biting...)

Tramp

LOL! You know, she just went to the dogwash today and all those pretty feathers *were* shaved off...but she's sleeping, and you have to pay her a biscuit to put her back in the kennel if you take her out...

Actually, she and I DO look a lot alike (same hair color, nearly same eye color, same ringlets, same habit of biting...)

Do u find yourself putting your nose in crotches.....thats a favorite of mine!

if u look like her, u must be a real dog!:eek:

mightyduck

Do u find yourself putting your nose in crotches.....thats a favorite of mine!

if u look like her, u must be a real dog!:eek:

Putting noses in crotches is a little too friendly...I bite first, ask questions later.

I just thought she was really pretty....I guess I do look like the dog... :(

Tramp

This is me in Disney, tramp....do I look like a dog? :eek:
Yes....you are truly a bow wow....nice eyes.....and those ears drive me bananas....but all those comments about biting makes me cringe and want to scratch my nuts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom