Running Sunglasses!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I was wondering what everybody uses for sunglasses when they run.

I use Oakley Flak Jacket's. I originally bought them for duty, as they are safety rated, but actually are the best running sunglasses I've ever had.

I'm looking into buying a pair of more specialized glasses for my wife when we start running outside. I was thinking of the Oakley Enduring Pace for women, but am also open to suggestions!

Phonedave

I was wondering what everybody uses for sunglasses when they run.

I use Oakley Flak Jacket's. I originally bought them for duty, as they are safety rated, but actually are the best running sunglasses I've ever had.

I'm looking into buying a pair of more specialized glasses for my wife when we start running outside. I was thinking of the Oakley Enduring Pace for women, but am also open to suggestions!

I squint.

Seriously. I tried running in my regular sunglasses, which are pescription (Ray-Ban Daddy-O's) but they felt like they were going to come off.

Maybe I need some running specific ones.

-dave

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I have sensitive eyes...I wear sunglasses even on cloudy days, so I can't imagine running without a good pair.

I had good luck with my Oakley's, and I suggest them to any runner out there. I think they were given the thumbs up by Runner's World as well.

I ordered a pair for my wife for Mother's Day, as she'll be completing her first 5k on that day (Everest Challenge), enroute to the wine and dine half marathon.

MKCP 1985

Costa del Mar

I had a pair of Oakleys, but was always a little nervous about the lens falling out somewhere along the 26.2 miles. I actually lost the nose piece in one race.

No such worries with the Costas.

JillC LI

My regular glasses are transitionals so they get dark in the sun. I do have two pairs of regular glasses and I wear the lighter ones when I run.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I got my wife the Oakley Enduring Pace....special breast cancer awareness edition:

31-%2BLCfVWQL.jpg

Gave them to her today upon their arrival as an early mother's day present, as she is going to need them to run outside any day now :). They fit and look great on her.

fmingo36

Has anyone ever purchased anything from Red Star Worldwear?
I was cleaning up some paperwork and found a gift card that they gave us in the Wine & Dine 1/2 loot bags. Just wondering if the products are any good.

Main Street USA

Has anyone ever purchased anything from Red Star Worldwear?
I was cleaning up some paperwork and found a gift card that they gave us in the Wine & Dine 1/2 loot bags. Just wondering if the products are any good.
My parents got a couple pairs with the gift cards from the wine and dine. I'm pretty sure they use them regularly.

Unfortunately, you have to pay shipping and handling out of pocket, which they overcharge for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom