runDisney Virtual Running Events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
No movement on mine either. For anyone interested in what the box/presentation looks like, I found this on Twitter:
A623C31F-0E40-4A22-9D4C-C45FF9DA4BE1.jpeg
D41846CA-60C3-4453-B390-8E0518A3501D.jpeg
46F711FB-8247-4CB8-9086-8BE69464F42E.jpeg

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Just a reminder! If anyone is Club RunDisney and have not registered for the 2021 virtual, the last day to do so is October 15!

It does not automatically show up in your account, you have to register with the link from the runDisney email from 9/20/2021. A lot of people on the Facebook group are reporting not getting it (including me, it was stuck in my spam email folder), so check those and if you can’t find it, contact runDisney before Friday so you can be sure to get your medal! The link goes to a typical registration page but checkout is $0.00 since it’s a member-only benefit.

I’ve screenshotted what to look out for below if anyone needs it (also a pic of the medal is in there)
FE203FE2-B31B-440A-BCFA-418D05BB4474.pngB253D8F7-6E90-4632-A141-30B9F6FDBD71.png

Glad I randomly thought about it and did some digging today rather than this weekend when it would be too late to participate! 😁 (but a little upset runDisney posted no other notice than a single email, that got blocked by half the members’ email accounts, to people that pay them many $100’s essentially for this benefit and a jacket, they could have at least put a reminder on Twitter or some info on RunDisney.com!)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

We are equally excited to share the return of the runDisney virtual events for those who are not able to travel to Walt Disney World Resort. With distances available for all running types and abilities, a runDisney Virtual Race is a great way to have fun while staying in shape from the comfort of your home.

Surferboy567

The medals and themes are live. They took the Lion King model and applied it to Frozen.

Going for the challenge, if I can get in very nice medals.

I think I perfer the Lion King set but these are very nice.

Will be good to keep training between Springtime Surprise and Wine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom