runDisney Virtual Running Events

OG Runner

My girlfriend ran her second of the three challenge 5ks on Sunday. The weather is not being kind to her.
The first time it was about 87 degrees, hot & humid. Sunday it was intermittent down pours. She actually
dropped her time by a minute per mile. I was surprised by improvement and impressed with her determination.

Surferboy567

Today marked the end of my journey though the pridelands, finishing the last 5K in the challenge a reimagined classic! Here are the results, not my best 5K but not bad results.

Time: 35:24
Distance: 3.12
Avg Pace: 11:20

After completing it, I inputted my results on the website, as well as clicked the finish button on that email they sent a while back.

surfsupdon

I forgot to post!!!!
So I’ve been in Disney all week! I ran my Lion King Broadway with my buddy on Thursday at Crescent Lake. We finished in 20:52 seconds. Just about a 7min mile. Felt good to compete again on property!!!!

Attachments

• 06F28177-2B7B-4C32-B752-51833F2E78C7.jpeg
    06F28177-2B7B-4C32-B752-51833F2E78C7.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 15DFDF07-C873-40B2-8ECE-31910E26BBFD.jpeg
    15DFDF07-C873-40B2-8ECE-31910E26BBFD.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 88

Rteetz

I have to admit I never "officially" ran these. I have run plenty over the course of June, July and August and plenty 5K-ish training runs but never counted any as this virtual racing series. I just didn't have the ambition to create a race type thing like I did last year with the parks series.

Surferboy567

No movement on my medals yet, but it’s awesome they are being sent out! I did the challenge as well, haven’t seen any pictures out in the wild yet.

EDIT: Of course, now that I said that I saw a picture of the Broadway Phenomenon medal out in the wild.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Yes, she did and a letter. The box itself was even pretty cool.
You mind posting a picture or two of what the box/medals look like? I’m curious and my UPS still is only in the “label has been printed” stage like it has been for the last 2-3 weeks 😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom