runDisney Virtual Running Events

Surferboy567

Today, is the official start of the Virtual Series! Both individual and challenge races. Good luck to all who are participating in these events!

Have to start scheduling my 5K events. As I am running the challenge.

Surferboy567

They just shared a first look of the challenge medal. Not concept art, but the actual medal. The actual leaves and medal part seem to be individual pieces on the actual medal.

Surferboy567

Today, I ran the first of my 5K races in the Virtual Series challenge. It has been about 2 months since my last race. I am also happy to report that during this race I PR’ed! Not bad for just coming off an injury.

Here are the results:

Time: 34:30
Distance: 3.12
Avg Pace: 11:03

This takes the record away from my last outdoor 5K the Star Wars Rival Run 5K which was done in 35:14. It also takes the record away from my fastest indoor treadmill run which was held by the Princess 5K which was done in 34:51.

Last year, I also ran the challenge and for the first 5K of that challenge the Mad Tea Party 5K which was run inside on the treadmill which I completed in 49:29.

OG Runner

Okay now we have entered a whole new level of crazy. What comes next? "I received my medal and the shading didn't match
up to the picture of the medal!" I think anyone who signed up for the races will be happy, as long as they are not cardboard
cut outs of the medals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom