runDisney Mile Tracker

surfsupdon

Yes, being 62 you have run more than this 39 year old. And I commend you and all runners who have made a commitment to fitness. Well done. But as far as our leaderboard goes, the leaderboard here that bothers you, I have more in Park miles than you. So give it a rest with the virtual runner put downs, and focus on surpassing mine-and others-runDisney in Park miles.

What I am suggesting is for you to compare apples to apples. Some runners include virtual while others do not. Like you, I do not include virtual. So focus on that, INSTEAD of the virtual miles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenlawler

Okay let me try this one more time. I am typing slowly so maybe you can understand. I do not have any trouble with virtual races, as long as they are run when the races are supposed to be run. Saying you ran a 2023 race two months before the race date or ran a race eight months after the date of the race that is when I have a "problem" with it. I had to run a Thanksgiving race that I always run during the pandemic and the only offering was virtual. The race is in Massachusetts, they offer a 5k & a 5 miler, but had a special offer for the pandemic that you could run both and get a special medal. I ran 8.1 miles on Thanksgiving.

I typed a long response to this, but decided to delete it. Just going to ignore it.

You do you.

Last edited:

OG Runner

I typed a long response to this, but decided to delete it. Just going to ignore it.

You do you.
It is funny, because I actually received the long version and read it. In all honesty I was originally trigger by another poster stating they ran the 2023 half marathon in November of this year. I am sorry, but in my opinion, (again only my opinion), running the four races that make up the Dopey in a year is not the same as running the four races, in four days, which is the challenge.

Greenlawler

It is funny, because I actually received the long version and read it. In all honesty I was originally trigger by another poster stating they ran the 2023 half marathon in November of this year. I am sorry, but in my opinion, (again only my opinion), running the four races that make up the Dopey in a year is not the same as running the four races, in four days, which is the challenge.
Which is an opinion you are entitled to, just maybe understand that we are all entitled to ours. No worries.....I thought you had left?

RunningKoen

Looks like the last time I updated my numbers in the tracker was Jan 2020 after Dopey so I have to add:
3 Dopeys (‘21, ‘22, ‘23) - 145.8 miles
3 virtual 5ks - 9.3 miles

Taking my new total to 761.5 magical miles!

Congrats to all the runners!
That is amazing! Congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom