runDisney Mile Tracker

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Never said anyone was less than "tolerant". It just isn't anything I want to be part of anymore.
(See how you feel if they ever delete a post you make.)

Complaining about the moderators is a violation of the site's TOS, just saying....

I've had a posted deleted AND a PM from a mod about the post they deleted.

surfsupdon

@OG Runner I know you don’t like the idea of virtual runners surpassing you, so I am telling you that all of my miles are in park miles and I’m crushing you!😉
There’s some healthy competition for you!!😄

RunningKoen

I finish, that's all I care about. 😆
My new motto.

1668519000160.png

OG Runner

…would it be possible to add 13.1 from W&D to my total to bring me up to 446.92?

Thanks!
Sorry, somehow you miscalculated. None of the races are measured to a second digit. 3.1, 6.2, 13.1 & 26.2.
It would be impossible to get to 446.92. More likely you are at 447.0

Figment82

Sorry, somehow you miscalculated. None of the races are measured to a second digit. 3.1, 6.2, 13.1 & 26.2.
I’m including the actual Disney-quoted distance of the shortened 2015 W&D half (6.72 miles). Some chose to round up, I chose to stick with what Disney posted as the official final distance.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of all my races, distances, and times since I started in 2008. I personally only post my official in-person runDisney distances in the tally on this post (or the previous one that was closed). I can post it here so you can fact-check it for me, if you prefer.

OG Runner

I’m including the actual Disney-quoted distance of the shortened 2015 W&D half (6.72 miles). Some chose to round up, I chose to stick with what Disney posted as the official final distance.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of all my races, distances, and times since I started in 2008. I personally only post my official in-person runDisney distances in the tally on this post (or the previous one that was closed). I can post it here so you can fact-check it for me, if you prefer.

That is funny. It will definitely make your mileage standout.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

The infamous Half a Half.

And don't forget about the 2019 SW 5K that was about 2.3 miles.

OG Runner

We could always discuss the 2017 half marathon of marathon weekend that didnt happen at all. Do those miles count if you ran them for yourselves? ;-)
One of my favorite videos, by RezRuns on YouTube is when he was signed up for the Goofy challenge in 2017. His video mainly
consisted of him running around the Boardwalk area. You could see other runners and there were even a few people out cheering.

Last edited:

RunningKoen

One of my favorite videos, by RezRuns on YouTube is when he was signed up for the Goofy challenge in 2017. His video mainly
consisted of him running around the Boardwalk area. You could see other runs and there were even a few people out cheering.
That was my first WDW runDisney weekend. Any weekend is unforgetable, but that one ...

I had a lot of doubt when booking, and preferred the half marathon for a long time. I almost travelled all the way for nothing.

I did an easy 10K the day for the marathon at Coronado Springs with quite some others making their miles. The hotel staff even made a water point etc.

surfsupdon

You speak like you are the authority. You are not.

I too ran that truncated W&D Half. I rounded my mileage down to the nearest tenth, but @Figment82 is absolutely correct in her tally.

Even a fact checker can get the facts wrong, kids.

OG Runner

I too ran that truncated W&D Half. I rounded my mileage down to the nearest tenth, but @Figment82 is absolutely correct in her tally.

First, no I do not. I just thought there was a miscalculation. Have you never hit the wrong key on a calculator?
Please do not try and make this interaction more than it was. Look at the response the poster made and then my reaction
to that.

RunningKoen

I have to agree with @OG Runner on this one. The first time I saw a two digit mileages, I also assumed it was a mistake, as none of the regular races have a two digit distance. :)

Figment82

Sorry guys, I initially added it in the other thread back in 2015 with an explanation about the quirky mileage, but it gets lost after 7+ years and a brand new thread. I thought others had done the same, but I only see AUPr8Hd with a similar amount. Feel free to round it down if it’s throwing off everything.

OG Runner

@OG Runner I know you don’t like the idea of virtual runners surpassing you, so I am telling you that all of my miles are in park miles and I’m crushing you!😉
There’s some healthy competition for you!!😄
Okay let me try this one more time. I am typing slowly so maybe you can understand. I do not have any trouble with virtual races, as long as they are run when the races are supposed to be run. Saying you ran a 2023 race two months before the race date or ran a race eight months after the date of the race that is when I have a "problem" with it. I had to run a Thanksgiving race that I always run during the pandemic and the only offering was virtual. The race is in Massachusetts, they offer a 5k & a 5 miler, but had a special offer for the pandemic that you could run both and get a special medal. I ran 8.1 miles on Thanksgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom