runDisney Mile Tracker

Surferboy567

Original Poster
For many years @Texas84 has been tracking the miles of those who posted in the original mile tracker thread. As he hasn’t posted in a while I am moving this thread so that the tracking can continue.

This thread tracks all runDisney miles (both virtual and in-person) as long as it’s an official runDisney race it counts! The normal DCL Castaway 5K also counts inside the calculation of your runDisney miles. When you have a distance to add post it in the thread below. Tell us the event completed and tag myself, I will then add it to the OP below.

Happy Running!

Greenlawler ........975.2
FerretAfros ........892.7
Katherine..........761.5
Texas84.............640.2
Rteetz ...........…….621.4
Leia's Mom..........589.4
Figment82 ..........525
surfsupdon .........469.7
Demarke ............460.7
disneydavey ........451.9
dreamfinder ........420.6
Surferboy567.......403
LAKid53 ............375.5
lukacseven .........303.7
GimpYanclent .......236.2
AUPr8Hd.............235.62
RunningKoen ....... 229
MiamiMatt01.........220.6
Schema .............201.3
Chet Dakota ........179.5
DisRunner ..........175.8
Disney Dawg88 ......157.2
unclejimmy……………149.9
Sumrdog ............146.6
-em ................143.4
skimbob ............143.4
Swissmiss ..........141.2
wdwjmp239……..137.2
Edward Jackson .....132.4
geaux_half .........123.0
Joshua Hall ........119.5
the.dreamfinder .....117.2
Fievel .............111.0
WDWArchitectureGuy…..110.3
Ariel484 ...........107.2
Mad Stitch .........101.0
Maryssa............100.4
LindsayLoves ....... 94.1
DznyGrlSD .......... 86.5
aERonAUtical96 ..... 84.8
DocAlan02 .......... 84.4
Runnin'Gator ....... 81.7
Kristia ............ 81.7
Kermit262 .......... 81.0
fmingo36 ........... 75.5
atrus79 ............ 74.1
bethram ............ 71.7
216bruce ........... 64.9
Icebergtip ......... 58.2
GoofyUK ............ 52.4
Phonedave .......... 52.4
disneygeek90 ....... 46.2
LizaMarie89 ........ 45.5
psherman42 ......... 45.5
AuburnBelle919 ..... 44.8
WallyWorld ......... 42.4
Belle2013 .......... 38.6
a2grafix ........... 36.2
ChristaH ............32.4
Journey_On ......... 32.4
peafive ............ 32.4
WDW_Emily .......... 27.9
imagination30 ...... 26.2
RememberWhen ....... 24.8
joel_maxwell ....... 23.0
AdamHolt ........... 22.4
HiJe ............... 15.5
Belleyellow ........ 13.1
HRHPrincessAriel ... 13.1
Lost__Girl ......... 13.1
PartOfYourWorld .... 13.1
TheDude23 .......... 13.1
Megbutnotmegan ..... 10.0
JillC LI ........... 8.1
BeastlyKingdomme ... 6.2
minniemickeyfan .... 6.2
OliveMcFly ......... 6.2
hakihea ............ 3.1
olie64 ............. 3.1
Doberge………… 3.1

Updated April 22, 2024

Original Thread: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/how-many-rundisney-miles-have-you-run.865407/

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I noticed you missed the top two runners when you copied it over - @Greenlawler should have the most miles, not just his last 3.1 😉 and @FerretAfros should be next on the list.
Nice catch! For some reason the top names were in a different color and blended in. Just fixed it and add the extra 3.1 to @Greenlawler. If anyone sees anything else out of the ordinary let me know.

OG Runner

Wow, so my last post was actually deleted. I didn't even know that was possible.
I guess people are a little more sensitive than I thought. I wouldn't be surprised
if this one was deleted also, but it amazes me how obviously sensitive some people
can be.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Wow, so my last post was actually deleted. I didn't even know that was possible.
I guess people are a little more sensitive than I thought. I wouldn't be surprised
if this one was deleted also, but it amazes me how obviously sensitive some people
can be.
It was a bit of an unprovoked antagonistic comment, but I imagine was probably deleted largely because it would derail the thread.

The topic of including virtual miles was debated back when the virtual races were added and everyone (including you) had an opportunity to make their positions on the mileage tracking known. A pretty clear consensus was reached and, while some won’t personally add off-site miles, which is fine, pretty much everybody agreed that if the virtual was an official event requiring registration through runDisney that those miles counted if you ran them (much like we’d been doing for the summer virtual series pre-Covid).

There’s no need to rehash that old debate again and again on a thread whose sole purpose is for people to comment “please add ____”

OG Runner

It was a bit of an unprovoked antagonistic comment, but I imagine was probably deleted largely because it would derail the thread.

The topic of including virtual miles was debated back when the virtual races were added and everyone (including you) had an opportunity to make their positions on the mileage tracking known. A pretty clear consensus was reached and, while some won’t personally add off-site miles, which is fine, pretty much everybody agreed that if the virtual was an official event requiring registration through runDisney that those miles counted if you ran them (much like we’d been doing for the summer virtual series pre-Covid).

There’s no need to rehash that old debate again and again on a thread whose sole purpose is for people to comment “please add ____”
Well I don't want to disturb the discussion any more. Please remove me from the list. Edward Jackson I only have a 132.4 miles.
It will move Swissmiss up a spot. Thank you!

surfsupdon

can
You know where I stand. This is a list for yourself, a game with yourself. And a place to encourage others!! I know what my mileage number means to me, and that’s what matters.

OG Runner

You know where I stand. This is a list for yourself, a game with yourself. And a place to encourage others!! I know what my mileage number means to me, and that’s what matters.

Well enjoy. It appears about 5 people are currently responding to these discussions, and I am out.

OG Runner

sigh.....people were more than kind and tolerant to you here, in spite of some of your unpopular opinions.

Never said anyone was less than "tolerant". It just isn't anything I want to be part of anymore.
(See how you feel if they ever delete a post you make.)

Rteetz

Never said anyone was less than "tolerant". It just isn't anything I want to be part of anymore.
It's a message board that is moderated. They reserve the right to delete posts. I have had posts deleted and it really doesn't bother me. I have also been a forum moderator elsewhere and had to delete posts of others. Its the nature of the medium.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Okay, then bye.... but your words were...
can be
And the message of yours that was deleted:
"Please add 262 miles to mine as well. I just ran 10 marathons virtually, in my head,
but I was think of Disney World, so that counts, right? 🤣 🤣 🤣
"

What you wrote was insulting, rude, passive aggressive and frankly poor sportsperson-like behavior. Your comment took and is taking away what this thread is about, the celebration of runDisney race miles. As a runner, think of the times in your races where you felt pain, hit the wall, struggled and made it across the finish line and how proud you were of what you just accomplished...
Now, read your comment of adding 262 miles and tell me I'm being too sensitive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom