runDisney merch!

dreamfinder

Well, here's the weird thing. I sent them an email on the 19th saying that I was disappointed at what happened, please let me know when the new magnets come in, etc. Then later that day I got an email letting me know that the magnets have shipped along with a tracking number. :shrug: The next day customer service responded to my complaint saying that it had indeed shipped. Here is a quote from the email: "After receiving the sold out notification in regard to the RunDisney Mickey Mouse Magnet, more become available and we were able to rekindle the Magic and ship your order." I actually snorted at the "rekindle the Magic" line...:lol: I'm glad it worked out (you know, assuming that it actually IS delivered to me), but still, they need to get it together over there! Anyhoo, I don't currently see them online...I hope they get them back in stock for you!!

Interesting. Consider yourself lucky. All I see even posted on the site right now are 3 shirts. No stickers or magnets, even listed as sold out.

Ariel484

Original Poster
Interesting. Consider yourself lucky. All I see even posted on the site right now are 3 shirts. No stickers or magnets, even listed as sold out.

Yep, I know I got really lucky. :D All I've ever seen on the site were the 3 shirts, the magnets/decals (which sold out) and the women's hat (which sold out). On runDisney.com and their Facebook page they make it seem like there's more available - men's hat, running shorts, etc. - that I haven't seen online yet.

And I see what you're saying about taking awhile to figure out the new product quantities...I think I thought they'd have a better idea of the popularity of/demand for this stuff since there's however many fans of runDisney on Facebook and they have data on how many people run multiple Disney races (isn't that a question when you register? "Is this your first Disney race?" or something like that?) - surely if you like the races enough to run them multiple times you're more likely to buy a shirt/hat/magnet, whatever. Who knows??! :shrug:

JillC LI

Well, I DID order 2 of them...then I checked my email this morning and got this:

Um...okay, then WHY did you put it up on the website?! :rolleyes: :mad: I'm extra annoyed that the email didn't contain something like "we'll be sure to let you know when this item comes back in stock."

So yeah, I'll still be checking (no magnets as of this morning) and will be sure to PM you. :wave:

Hey Shannon - thanks again for the heads up on the new supply of magnets. I did order mine, and I just got confirmation that it is on its way! I'm psyched! :sohappy:

Ariel484

Original Poster
Hey Shannon - thanks again for the heads up on the new supply of magnets. I did order mine, and I just got confirmation that it is on its way! I'm psyched! :sohappy:

Awesome Jill! I'm glad you got one. Mine is currently hanging out on my fridge...need to wash the car first before I put the magnet on. Who knows if that will ever happen...:lol: :lookaroun

TakeMeThere81

Someone does make those mickey head stickers with the 13.1/26.2 in them. Not sure who does or where to find them, eBay maybe? But I have seen them on people cars, and actually just saw one of the 26.2 ones the other day.

I would buy that! I would also buy a Princess crown with 13.1 as well. Time to google!

JillC LI

Got my runDisney magnet in the mail yesterday! I wish it would stop raining so I can clear off a good space on my trunk to put it. I love it because it ties together two of my passions: running and Disney. Now if they would only make one with Mickey in a chef's hat running that would tie in my love of cooking/entertaining as well! LOL.

Ariel484

Original Poster
Got my runDisney magnet in the mail yesterday! I wish it would stop raining so I can clear off a good space on my trunk to put it. I love it because it ties together two of my passions: running and Disney. Now if they would only make one with Mickey in a chef's hat running that would tie in my love of cooking/entertaining as well! LOL.

Yay! :sohappy: Mine is still hanging out on my fridge...I need to wash the car before I can add the magnet.

JillC LI

I couldn't believe it. I was at my daughter's swim class last night, and as we're pulling out of the parking lot she yells "Look Mommy! That car has the same Run Disney sticker that you just put on your car!" And she was right! Small world.

Ariel484

Original Poster
I couldn't believe it. I was at my daughter's swim class last night, and as we're pulling out of the parking lot she yells "Look Mommy! That car has the same Run Disney sticker that you just put on your car!" And she was right! Small world.

That's so cool! :sohappy: I haven't seen another car with one yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom