Rumors from the Boat Captain

SirNim

Hahahahahaha!

*fills a saucepan with seawater, sets it out in the sun, and then eats the remaining salt*

carolina_yankee

We took a firworks cruise last night from the Contemporary. During the cruise, the following rumors were relayed as facts by the boat captain. Please take them for what they are worth.....please dont shoot the messanger.

1. The Contemporary construction scheduled to open Memorial Day 2009 will not initially have any DVC units. These will be added later.
I suppose the Bay Lake Tower (as it's called in the DVC filings, but called by DVC fans as the sandwich next to the toaster) could open early, but the AKV units in Kidani Village are the ones that are supposed to open in May 2009. Rumors slipping out from folks with contacts at DVC indicate sales to start in July and opening in 2010.

At any rate, given that Disney filed paperwork for DVC with the Florida commission that oversees timeshares, the units are definitely DVC.

Dirk

tdonald

YEAH! And the buses will fly too! And the monorail will become 492 miles long!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:lol:

celticdog

No, no no...the new busses are going to be guest powered. Each seat will be like a little bicycle. We will have to pedal get the bus going. :hammer:

bosoxrock3410

Today on the backlot tour our guide told us a Chicago fascade would be completed by this summer. I think the tour guides our talking to the bus drivers and boat captains.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
....located between MK and DAK.....wow, that narrows it down, it's only the LONGEST distance between the parks on property.

I heard about the Chicago change at DHS, maybe for something they're planning to film? (it's still possible)

pinjim

Boat Captain today ... bus driver yesterday!!!
or maybe just a reader of WDWmagic and wanting to see how quickly news travels
:zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

The new park seems like a disappointment to me. But I bet the imagineers will make it great, no worries. The words "coaster park" scares me but no worries, we are dealing with Disney here, they won't make it like a 6 flags park.
I hope it's just a rumor.

JimboJones123

We took a firworks cruise last night from the Contemporary. During the cruise, the following rumors were relayed as facts by the boat captain. Please take them for what they are worth.....please dont shoot the messanger.

1. The Contemporary construction scheduled to open Memorial Day 2009 will not initially have any DVC units. These will be added later.

2. WDW is in the process of changing out all their busses to Hydrogen fueled vs. diesel fueled. Should be completed by 2010. They already have 11 buses in their fleet powered by hydrogen.

3. WDW has completed plans on the next park, the long awaited Villians coaster park which will be located between MK and DAK. It will be built and the land has already been chosen, plotted, and the plans for 26 attractions created.

Enjoy!

Oh, the humanity....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom