Rumor: Stay On Property - Get Cheap Stuff

jt04

flying_pig.jpg

The Floyd!

Mr.EPCOT

Dunno about stuff, but gas continues to be cheaper on property than in the surrounding areas... Last night the Hess near MK was at 2.13 a gallon.. off property you're looking at 2.26 of higher..

The gas stations have been insane! The Circle K near Crossroads has actually been cheaper than the Hesses on property!

scheat

Is this for discount for annual passholders only? We will be there during this time and would like to take advantage of it, if possible?

gbrooks135

no idea here either . . . I was just looking for something to resemble a group of happy people (presumably shopping with CM discounts) and that was the best I could find. :lol: :shrug:

Humba (Braised Pork Belly) is one of the comfort foods of every Filipino household. It’s a popular filipino food dish somewhere in the Visayas and Mindanao regions
606011405_Humba.jpg

WDWFigment

At the theme parks only, not valid at a short list of locations or on a long list of items.:)

It's not at the theme parks only, it's just poor exclusionary wording in the terms. Unless you have seen something I haven't, it's valid on the exact same products at the 40% off (and there aren't many exclusions).

tirian

WDW doesn't need to increase attendance for this Christmas. It's booked solid.

{/quote]

Interesting since I booked for Christmas yesterday.............

I'm not saying it's impossible; I'm saying it's booked like usual.

The year 2009 is practically empty with few exceptions.

EDIT: And yes, the discounts are wonderful. Epcot World Showcase stores + Bonus Discount = Shopping Spree.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom