[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

World_Showcase_Lover007

I mean she is helping out the Prez, so she’s mainstream now right? Haha jk

“Pop star Olivia Rodrigo visits White House to urge young people to get vaccinated against Covid-19”​

Club Cooloholic

You mentioned a bunch of bands rumored to have been attached to the ride last decade or so, and none came to fruition, and except for Bruno Mars, you see why. I think at this point Aerosmith, while not popular has moved into a classic phase for the ride. You would have to have the right band or artist to take over the spot currently there. I could actually see Bruno Mars being a good fit, as well as someone like Coldplay. Personally, make it a Beastie Boys homage!

Squidney

You mentioned a bunch of bands rumored to have been attached to the ride last decade or so, and none came to fruition, and except for Bruno Mars, you see why. I think at this point Aerosmith, while not popular has moved into a classic phase for the ride. You would have to have the right band or artist to take over the spot currently there. I could actually see Bruno Mars being a good fit, as well as someone like Coldplay. Personally, make it a Beastie Boys homage!

Coldplay isn't good though 😂

Incomudro

The ride has an intensity factor.
Bruno Mars is a talented guy, but looping, barrel rolling coaster material - his music is not, nor are Coldplay.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
LAUNCH IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you"

Incomudro

LAUNCH IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you"
Just searched that song.
It's dreadful.
It's what a 13 year old girl thinks edgy and rock sound like.
This generations Tiffany and Debbie Gibson,

Contrast to: Launch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... "I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!! I'm Back in the saddle again! I'm baaaaack!!!!

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Just searched that song.
It's dreadful.

Contrast to: Launch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... "I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!! I'm Back in the saddle again! I'm baaaaack!!!!

I think when I went to WDW last, my song was Love in an Elevator. Such an amazing experience that was!

Yeah Olivia is just another generic teenage singer but it wouldn't surprise me if the execs thought she was best to be the next replacement because they're all so boneheaded and out of touch.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Just searched that song.
It's dreadful.

Back in the Saddle is the best soundtrack on RnRC. Change my mind

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom