Rumor: Paint The Night Parade Might Come Back

TsWade2

Original Poster
Hi everybody,
I know you guys remember that I made a thread about giving up hope for Paint The Night Parade to come back, well, the Youtube user named FreshBaked just announce a rumor that Pain the Night Parade might come back next year. Here's the video: While this rumor maybe encouraging, but I need to be very cautious about it, because I don't want to be disappointed with this rumor. There might be a chance that it might be announce at D23Expo, but for now, I'm taking this as a grain of salt. If this rumor is true, then maybe Paint the Night is not dead after all.:)

Last edited:

Phroobar

Hi everybody,
I know you guys remember that I made a thread about giving up hope for Paint The Night Parade to come back, well, the Youtube user named FreshBaked just announce a rumor that Pain the Night Parade might come back next year. Here's the video: While this rumor maybe encouraging, but I need to be very cautious about it, because I don't want to be disappointed with this rumor. There might be a chance that it might be announce at D23Expo, but for now, I'm taking this as a grain of salt. If this rumor is true, that Paint the Night is not dead after all.:)

I really enjoyed that parade. I wish it would come back and they retire the electrical parade.

Disney Analyst

Without me having to watch a fresh baked video… can someone tell me what they said and if they explained where the rumour has come from?

Dapale

Without me having to watch a fresh baked video… can someone tell me what they said and if they explained where the rumour has come from?
The source was not directly mentioned (very vague), but FB reports that his source said that PTN costumes had been moved from off-site storage to Disneyland backstage storage. FB stated that he thought it could possibly be for a D23 announcement segment or for the parade's possible return in the future.

TTA94

The source was not directly mentioned (very vague), but FB reports that his source said that PTN costumes had been moved from off-site storage to Disneyland backstage storage. FB stated that he thought it could possibly be for a D23 announcement segment or for the parade's possible return in the future.

At least so far no rumors or indications PTN is being shipped out to WDW like some claimed was going to be announced at the D23 event last year lol.

spectrodanny

At least so far no rumors or indications PTN is being shipped out to WDW like some claimed was going to be announced at the D23 event last year lol.
Wdw wouldn't need PTN since they are likely getting something even BETTER than PTN. Rumors suggest an iconic Disney parade which last played Magic Kingdom on the evening of October 9, 2016 will be making a return.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
My thought is the movement of the costumes is for something related to D23 but not specifically for an announcement its coming back. Like to have on display on the show floor.

I hope they surprise me and announce its coming back. But I'm thinking its really just for displays and that is all.

TTA94

I don’t believe MSEP is going to retire this time either. The part in the 50th intro certainly doesn’t indicate MSEP is retiring. “Alive with imagination It continues to grow Welcoming new friends and story’s, inspiring new generations”.

What would be awesome is if they finally decide to give MSEP the Dreamlights treatment.

Macro

Was an official reason given for why Disney removed To Honor America from the parade or are we to just assume the obvious?
There's more than one possible explanation. After all, the new ending cuts way back on the number of dancers. It's cheaper to peter out at the end than have a multi-dancer high-kicking finish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom