Roundup BBQ

heapster411

wonder if it will be all you can eat, like whispering canyon or just 1 large platter, like polite pig?
I know that you are referring to serving size, But honestly, there is no comparison between Polite Pig and Whispering Canyon, IMHO. The Pig wins hands down!!! Seems like Disney "tries" for good BBQ, But they can't seem to get the right taste combination, at least that what my taste buds tell me!
steve austin bbq GIF

Hockey89

I know that you are referring to serving size, But honestly, there is no comparison between Polite Pig and Whispering Canyon, IMHO. The Pig wins hands down!!! Seems like Disney "tries" for good BBQ, But they can't seem to get the right taste combination, at least that what my taste buds tell me!
steve austin bbq GIF
There is just no way they can make great BBQ. If you have had it at Franklins or other great places, it's just never going to come close....

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
There is just no way they can make great BBQ. If you have had it at Franklins or other great places, it's just never going to come close....

Is your point that they are incapable, or that they would be foolish to try to produce such quality in that location for operational or logistical reasons?

UNCgolf

Yeah, Polite Pig is exceptionally good BBQ for a QS place at Disney Springs, but it's still not comparable to truly great BBQ.

Yellow Shoes

Yeah, Polite Pig is exceptionally good BBQ for a QS place at Disney Springs, but it's still not comparable to truly great BBQ.
"Truly great BBQ" is SOOOOO subjective, and I would venture to say, geographically determined.
I'm in KC, where BBQ is nothing like Texas or NC. Now we've added Florida BBQ to the mix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom