Room1313's 6/5 Disney Update

CoraJack

Account Suspended
MKT:

With all due respect-I'm not really sure what you mean about my "attitude". I was only thanking WDWMAGIC for giving me some information that no one else was willing to give after I asked about 5 times on different posts and was ignored. If you think thanking someone is an "attitude" then I'm not sure where you are coming from.

This is very upsetting coming from someone who belongs to a crew of people responsible for making my very expensive Disney trip next week a magical one.

Now you know what attitude is....please make a note of it.

Christina

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by CoraJack
MKT:

With all due respect-I'm not really sure what you mean about my "attitude". I was only thanking WDWMAGIC for giving me some information that no one else was willing to give after I asked about 5 times on different posts and was ignored. If you think thanking someone is an "attitude" then I'm not sure where you are coming from.

my apologies then, I misconstrued your use of CAPS in one post as sarcasm. It was an honest mistake

Originally posted by CoraJack
This is very upsetting coming from someone who belongs to a crew of people responsible for making my very expensive Disney trip next week a magical one.

I assure you, you won't be dissappointed..

Skippy

Re: Re: tell

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
Guys, I cant really tell anyone,anything. I get to ride it next week, and thats about all I can say

Ok, i'm gonna go insane now, at least ik now that there is hope

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Well, my dad only likes to use his maingate when we have family come down, and I usually go 2-4 times a week, and it just didnt work out to good. I was not aware there was any CM discount, but oh well, im just glad I finally got it.

And skipkid--Dont go insane. I know its hard, and if I could tell anyone, I def. would, but I cant. I shouldnt have even brought it up. Just keep your eyes on some of my posts, im sure, with my big mouth, Something will be leaked out, perhaps a day I will be going:animwink: :animwink:

billybaruch1

Off-topic: Transportation Host

So, Tyler, how do you like working in a fantasy land? What's it like being a WDW Transportation Host?

On one memorable trip we had this bus driver that was so personable and entertaining, it was great. He knew all the Disney trivia (for example, that the MK parking lot is the largest on Earth). He seemed to be sort of an older guy, maybe retired and now doing this part-time. It got me thinking about doing something similar when I get to retirement age.

Any insight you can give me would be much appreciated. I suppose there are links and addresses and phone numbers where I can contact the company and apply for the job, but I'm just in the "thinking about it" stage right now. And I'd like to find out the real story about what I might expect were I to pursue this further. Thanks in advance. :lookaroun

Invero

Re: Off-topic: Transportation Host

Originally posted by billybaruch1
So, Tyler, how do you like working in a fantasy land? What's it like being a WDW Transportation Host?

Well, for me, its great. I love mass transit, and I love Disney, so it suits me well. I get to have fun while doing my job. :)

billybaruch1

Thanks. I've always admired the WD Company. There probably aren't too many negatives about working for them, is that right? Also, would you please point me to some information sources regarding whether they have part-time employees, job requirements, pay and benefits... things like that?

You've probably been asked once or twice about where you go on vacation. Do you ever say "I'm going to Disney World!?" :lol: :lol:

Invero

Originally posted by billybaruch1
Thanks. I've always admired the WD Company. There probably aren't too many negatives about working for them, is that right? Also, would you please point me to some information sources regarding whether they have part-time employees, job requirements, pay and benefits... things like that?

You've probably been asked once or twice about where you go on vacation. Do you ever say "I'm going to Disney World!?" :lol: :lol:

www.disneycareers.com
407-828-1000

Negatives... well... like every job out there, it has its negatives.

And as for where we go on vacation... Disney Cruise Line.

billybaruch1

Thank you very kindly.

From DisneyCareers:

We are the dreamers and doers; a cast of thousands committed to making magic and making dreams a reality. Our people represent a broad spectrum of experience and cultural heritage, and we want to add to this diverse wealth of talent.

So, come along and take a look at the jobs we have to offer. This is your invitation to explore Who We Are and start on the road to making your own dreams a reality at Disney.

I got a little choked up when I read that. It seems like I've embarked on a wonderful journey. Thanks again, Tyler. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom