Roll call October 2011

Spike-in-Berlin

I think it's time for a roll call for October although we arrive on 27th September, most part of our stay is during October until the 13th. We stay first at the Pop for eleven days and five days at the AKL. We would really like to meet some WDWmagic-users at WDW, especially Americans, so who is also going and when?

Kramerica

September 24th through October 4th. Port Orleans. If anyone would like to meet up and hang out, it would be nice to get away from the family. Specifically with someone my age.

Upvote 0

malice

10/1-10/2; Running in the Wine&Dine 1/2 marathon. Still shopping for a resort...would like to try out POP for the first time but it is not a participating marathon hotel.

*EDIT*

Just booked All Star Movies w/ AP Rate!

Upvote 0
Spending the second half of our honeymoon in Disney! We'll be at the Beach Club from the 7th-10th, then the Swan from the 10th-15th. So many firsts, first time at the Beach Club, first time at S/D F&W, first time at EPCOT F&W, first time at MNSSHP, cannot wait!

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Spending the second half of our honeymoon in Disney! We'll be at the Beach Club from the 7th-10th, then the Swan from the 10th-15th. So many firsts, first time at the Beach Club, first time at S/D F&W, first time at EPCOT F&W, first time at MNSSHP, cannot wait!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Upvote 0
We'll be there from October 21 - 28. My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary, and my parents will be celebrating 28 years.

Hitting up F&W Festival, as well as MNSSHP. I can't wait - only 44 days until the train leaves for Florida :D

Upvote 0

cfry06

Just added two days on to our trip! Now staying the 22 - 28th at Port Orleans Riverside. So excited!! And was able to still find some great ADRs. Whoo hoo!!

Upvote 0

loveformickey

10/12 - 10/23 @ All Star Music. Celebrating my husband's 2 week leave from deployment. It's been a long year. Surprise for my kids that dad will be joining us at WDW!!! Can't wait :)

Upvote 0

jim1051

October 15 to 22 at Boardwalk Villas my wife and I and our youngest son and hi wife and his 2 daughters 5 and 3. the 3 year olds first trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom